diy solar

diy solar

Supreme Court to take on Vaccine Mandates.

HINT: Youtube is not a source for "relevant data", and unless you're referencing a video on how to repair a dishwasher or change the brakes on your car, it is also not a source to acquire thinking skills on any subject matter.

If you want to understand "relevant data" on extremely complex subjects like virology or medicine, you need to invest a bunch of money and a good ten years of your life into understanding the data.

I would also suggest study on the differences between legitimate professionals and those being paid to say something.

1) Avoid the germs

2) Get Vaccinated

Vaccination Mimics prior infection.

Masks, lockdowns, grocery store arrows, etc are all forms of avoiding germs.

This is kindergarten level thinking. You don't need to know anything about microbiology to see that stuff doesn't work and is rather unsophisticated.

1) Wash your hands after using the toilet. Demand your waiter do the same.

2) If you step on a rusty nail or get bit by a rabid animal, get vaccinated.

The vaccine mimics prior infection, and prepares your body to fight the pathogen.

The hand washing is a form of avoiding germs.

The first is kindergarten level thinking, but without understanding. The second is more sophisticated. You don't need to know anything about microbiology to see that stuff works and is rather unsophisticated. You do need to know a bit to understand how it works.

HINT: Youtube is not a source for "relevant data", and unless you're referencing a video on how to repair a dishwasher or change the brakes on your car, it is also not a source to acquire thinking skills on any subject matter.

If you want to understand "relevant data" on extremely complex subjects like virology or medicine, you need to invest a bunch of money and a good ten years of your life into understanding the data.

I would also suggest study on the differences between legitimate professionals and those being paid to say something.
This is one of the worst arguments I hear. YouTube really is a relevant source. As for Dr John Campbell, he was always pro Vax throughout COVID and only started getting worried when the data started to look different to what was being sold. Is it really THAT difficult to just click the links he posts to the relevant data from government bodies and health boards (or do you not trust them?).

The good thing is, particularly in the UK, we have things like freedom of information acts, where all of this extremely complex data is shown to the public in a way that it only takes a fairly basic understanding to read.

Your last statement makes me wonder if your just winding people up for the fun of it.

This is one of the worst arguments I hear. YouTube really is a relevant source.
And there's the problem..

As for Dr John Campbell, he was always pro Vax throughout COVID and only started getting worried when the data started to look different to what was being sold. Is it really THAT difficult to just click the links he posts to the relevant data from government bodies and health boards (or do you not trust them?).
He's a teacher, not a medical doctor. Are you kidding me with that garbage? You're taking advice from someone who has a doctorate in teaching! He is NOT a medical doctor, nor does he have any education in medicine beyond what a basic nurse has. ROFLMAO
Taking complex medical, virology, or vaccine advice from a nurse is like asking your car mechanic which rocket engine and fuel combination is best for a geostationary launch vehicle.

In engineering, we classify teaching degrees as "underwater fire fighting" or sometimes called "underwater basket weaving"

He's a teacher, not a medical doctor. Are you kidding me with that garbage? You're taking advice from someone who has a doctorate in teaching! He is NOT a medical doctor, nor does he have any education in medicine beyond what a basic nurse has. ROFLMAO
Taking complex medical, virology, or vaccine advice from a nurse is like asking your car mechanic which rocket engine and fuel combination is best for a geostationary launch vehicle.

In engineering, we classify teaching degrees as "underwater fire fighting" or sometimes called "underwater basket weaving"

Maybe talk about the data instead of the person

Vaccine enthusiasts are always obsessed with the person instead of the information. You're more emotionally based in your decision making (like a women) instead of logic and reason-based (like a man).

When you caught covid, was it after your first two jabs, booster or second booster?

Vaccine enthusiasts are always obsessed with the person instead of the information. You're more emotionally based in your decision making (like a women) instead of logic and reason-based (like a man).

When you caught covid, was it after your first two jabs, booster or second booster?
I do not suffer from Dunning Kruger as many others like yourself do.

I am not educated in the relevant sciences of biology, virology, vaccines, or any other medical field, and therefor, my capacity for understanding the data is very limited.

Instead, I hire professionals to explain it to me. Notice I said I "hire" professionals, meaning I pay for the service. This is commonly referred to as "listening to your doctor".

You however, believe you can understand the data, which, in the absence of a lengthy and expensive education in the relevant science, is too comical to put into words. And don't even get me started on the wisdom of listing to some jack off on youtube.. ROFLMAO

Dunning Kruger on display in full view.

I am not educated in the relevant sciences of biology, virology, vaccines, or any other medical field, and therefor, my capacity for understanding the data is very limited.

Instead, I hire professionals to explain it to me. Notice I said I "hire" professionals, meaning I pay for the service. This is commonly referred to as "listening to your doctor".

You however, believe you can understand the data, which, in the absence of a lengthy and expensive education in the relevant science, is too comical to put into words. And don't even get me started on the wisdom of listing to some jack off on youtube.. ROFLMAO

Here is some data.

Why the obsession with covid when it's only loosely associated with approximately 10% of deaths? (% varies across age groups)

Why aren't you concerned about things that cause the other 90%?Screenshot_20230206_093329_Chrome.jpg

This is my whole reasons of why YouTube is indeed a good resource for information.

Just because one doesn't like the person presenting the facts, they are indeed, still facts. Mr Campbell has more knowledge than the majority of average people, no he's not a virology expert, but his various degrees and lifetime of medical experience give him an advantage over say, you and me.

One must understand that such YouTubers aren't conducting these studies and tests themselves which could make the credibility questianable, they are using publicly available data which is literally linked throughout the videos. What these YouTube videos do is explain the data in an easy to understand way for the more average person, not that the data these government/medical agencies put out is particularly difficult to read, they also simplify it themselves.

Taking complex medical, virology, or vaccine advice from a nurse is like..
Maybe your confusing what I said.. I was asking if you trust the data from the source, the ones he links, after all, he's only conveying that information. Is the data produced by people who have enough sufficient expertise in the specific medical field according to you?

Why oh why do people still insist on backing these large pharmaceutical companies after all the damage they've done, the fact they even offered these vaccines to any healthy person under the age of 60 is disgusting, let alone children and babies.

This is my whole reasons of why YouTube is indeed a good resource for information.
It is a terrible source for information, any conspiracy theorist can post there.

Just because one doesn't like the person presenting the facts, they are indeed, still facts. Mr Campbell has more knowledge than the majority of average people, no he's not a virology expert, but his various degrees and lifetime of medical experience give him an advantage over say, you and me.
I don't like nor dislike Mr Campbetl, the fact is that the man is spouting nonsense.

One must understand that such YouTubers aren't conducting these studies and tests themselves which could make the credibility questianable, they are using publicly available data which is literally linked throughout the videos. What these YouTube videos do is explain the data in an easy to understand way for the more average person, not that the data these government/medical agencies put out is particularly difficult to read, they also simplify it themselves.
They are cherry picking data, it is a common phenomenon with conspiracy theorists.

Why oh why do people still insist on backing these large pharmaceutical companies after all the damage they've done, the fact they even offered these vaccines to any healthy person under the age of 60 is disgusting, let alone children and babies.

I am not backing large pharmaceutical companies, I have some major issues with for profit medical research, but that doesn't mean the vaccines do not work or that they are dangerous. That is the problem with people, jumping to conclusions that are not warranted.

It is a terrible source for information, any conspiracy theorist can post there.

I am not backing large pharmaceutical companies, I have some major issues with for profit medical research, but that doesn't mean the vaccines do not work or that they are dangerous. That is the problem with people, jumping to conclusions that are not warranted.

Earlier you said you go by the information, not the person but then said you only trust experts even though they told you the vaccine keeps you from catching covid and stops the spread.

The vaccines don't work and they are dangerous.Fh3vf-kX0AAClgw.jpeg

FlhSUaUWQAAYEWD.jpeg

The ignorance is baffling.

But that's okay, some percentage of every society needs a manual labor workforce. If everyone was highly intelligent and educated, there's be no one to dig ditches or pound nails.

Which happens to be what I do for a living!

I think that's also why you're so scared of the germs. You're a soft homebody who never takes any risks (avoids sports, outdoor activities etc) and you sit at a desk all day so yeah, the worst that could possibly happen to you is a viral infection.

Microscopic germs horrifying you because, relatively, they are the only real danger you experience.

Vaccine enthusiasts
There are no vaccine enthusiasts, I took the vaccine because it is safe and the best of the two options. Why on earth would any one want spend time away from what they are doing to go and get poked with a needle, then again I don't understand tattoos either.

Which happens to be what I do for a living!

I think that's also why you're so scared of the germs. You're a soft homebody who never takes any risks (avoids sports, outdoor activities etc) and you sit at a desk all day so yeah, the worst that could possibly happen to you is a viral infection.

Microscopic germs horrifying you because, relatively, they are the only real danger you experience.
LOL.
The ignorance you spew forth tells me you are very young... I'm guessing 25 with the mentality of a 16 year old? I'm pushing 60, been around the world several times, served my country, certified scuba, I have almost 80 jumps logged, and I own pigs, chickens, and a dog on enough property to land an aircraft. I'm also an avid hunter and sort of the de facto neighborhood butcher. But yeah, I'm terrified of germs.. oh my..

Would you like to see photos?

I'm just not a young and dumb punk suffering from the overly common "know it all" disease that seems to infect every ignorant moron in society. Instead of growing up in a broken household of divorced parents barely going from paycheck to paycheck, I grew up with discipline, learned respect, and most importantly, learned what honor and integrity is and why it is important.

I bet my 9 year old daughter knows more about germs than you do. She knows the first three lines of the periodic table, do you? I'll bet my house you don't. But you're an expert on virology right? WTF is wrong with people these days?

Attachments

• 1675723805687.jpeg
    1675723805687.jpeg
    400.9 KB · Views: 7
4XER2WN3RRFOPKBU4EW3MW7IVY.jpg

LOL.
The ignorance you spew forth tells me you are very young... I'm guessing 25 with the mentality of a 16 year old? I'm pushing 60, been around the world several times, served my country, certified scuba, I have almost 80 jumps logged, and I own pigs, chickens, and a dog on enough property to land an aircraft. I'm also an avid hunter and sort of the de facto neighborhood butcher. But yeah, I'm terrified of germs.. oh my..

Would you like to see photos?

I'm just not a young and dumb punk suffering from the overly common "know it all" disease that seems to infect every ignorant moron in society. Instead of growing up in a broken household of divorced parents barely going from paycheck to paycheck, I grew up with discipline, learned respect, and most importantly, learned what honor and integrity is and why it is important.

I bet my 9 year old daughter knows more about germs than you do. She knows the first three lines of the periodic table, do you? I'll bet my house you don't. But you're an expert on virology right? WTF is wrong with people these days?

I dunno. I wouldn't go trashing on kids because their parents got divorced.

You vaccine enthusiasts are just mean people, especially to kids because you know they can't fight back.

I bet my 9 year old daughter knows more about germs than you do. She knows the first three lines of the periodic table, do you?

Now that's funny! There was a 4-year-old that memorized all the presidents some time ago. Looks like he's got both you and your daughter and probably everybody posting here beat on the MurphyGuy intelligence scale.

Now that's funny! There was a 4-year-old that memorized all the presidents some time ago. Looks like he's got both you and your daughter and probably everybody posting here beat on the MurphyGuy intelligence scale.
Yeah.. just like there's always someone who can beat up the tough guy on the block, there's always someone smarter.

My daughter knows the first three lines.. elements, number of protons for each, etc. She can also provide a bit of information about each element for the first 8 or 10. Where they're found, what they're used for, etc.

She got a Bismuth crystal on her last birthday.. next up is Gallium. that should be fun.

Back