diy solar

diy solar

Taking a break...

Sorry to hear that.

IMHO you are one of the best with your impressive knowledge, experience and communication skills.

Hope to see you back in full form after you recharge your personal battery ?.

You've done heaps for this community and its appreciated more than you know.
Hope you take some time to enjoy the natural beauty I see in your vids.

You’re the best. I can’t imagine having the patience to deal with some of the characters who wander in here.

Hope you can find some space to detox. You will be missed.

As a newbie here I can't say I have the pleasure of knowing you, but as a '1st generation internet-er' or digital native who has been on forums since i was a kid and forums were not yet forums but mailing lists, i've had to take several 'breaks' in that time. I never announced them, and sometimes came back to find wild theories trying to explain my absence.

At this point in my life I have started to pull back from how much i actually say in most settings. I have a million things I want to do for myself, but the more other people find out about what i know, the more everyone wants from me. I don't even have enough time for my own ambitions, let alone their ambitions FOR me.

For now, a space like this feels like a safe place to stretch the brain and expose what i do and don't know. I expect noone here will ask me to do anything except perhaps operate in a safer manner. :LOL: But then i'm not a moderator..

Enjoy your 'rest' from whatever this place asks of you.

Back