diy solar

diy solar

The vaccinated are more likely to catch Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a drug as worthless as remdesivir is FDA approved and ivermectin is not, and the only difference is remdesivir is highly profitable, then that smacks of corruption.
With billions of dollars at stake, it's easy to see how these agencies could be bought off. And a bonus is government control of the population !

Former FDA commissioners are all over the board rooms of big pharmaceutical companies:
Before being appointed the 23rd Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in May 2017, Dr. Scott Gottlieb was entangled in an unprecedented web of close ties to Big Pharma. And less than three months after his April 5, 2019, departure from the agency, Gottlieb firmly reestablished his financial links to the pharmaceutical industry when Pfizer — one of the world’s largest drug companies with more than $53 billion in revenue in 2018 — on June 27 announced his appointment to the company’s board of directors.
I agree with you on Remdesivir.

I have read medical journal articles including the American Journal of Therapeutics upon which you rely. I also have cited several medical journals and I have read all of those articles. Your accusation that I rely on google is odd.
My assertion that you rely on Google is because Google is aligned with Big Pharma. They routinely pull any video that's positive about ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. They are aligned with this administration and it's mask mandates and vaccine mandates.
The Doctors that you attack are not making anything off the sale of generic drugs.
Their motivation appears to be to save lives, whereas your motivation defending a corrupt system
seems strange, but I think I know why you do it.
You're a left wing idealogue who will go to the mat for whatever the lefties are defending at the moment.
You use google talking points to argue because you have no real beliefs of your own.
You don't care if people die. You wouldn't give your dying mother ivermectin because you would be admitting you're wrong.
JMHO

My assertion that you rely on Google is because Google is aligned with Big Pharma. They routinely pull any video that's positive about ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine. They are aligned with this administration and it's mask mandates and vaccine mandates.
The Doctors that you attach are not making anything off the sale of generic drugs.
Their motivation appears to be to save lives, whereas your motivation defending a corrupt system
You're a left wing idealogue who will go to the mat for whatever the lefties are defending at the moment.
You use google talking points to argue because you have no real beliefs of your own.
You don't care if people die. You wouldn't give your dying mother ivermectin because you would be admitting you're wrong.
JMHO
This doesn't make sense. Google is a search engine. I read the underlying studies and commentary in actual medical journals. I already told you, I think remdesivir was a bad decision. I also think the approval of the recent Alzheimers drug was a bad decision. The FDA loses credibility when they do these things. And I certainly do not disagree about the outsize influence of big pharma and a revolving door with the FDA. But a lot of things can be true at once. Remdesivir had good word of mouth but sucked in randomized trials. It should not have been approved and big pharma influence may have put it over the edge. But, Ivermectin also had great word of mouth and stunk up the joint in large-scale randomized control trials. The correct decision here is for neither Remdesivir or Ivermectin to have approval. There is desperation to have a treatment but the FDA should not change its standards because of public pressure. Maybe Prozac, or other SSRIs, can have a good outcome but right now the only drug out there is dexamethasone and that is not something indicated for early Covid.

The Doctors that you attack are not making anything off the sale of generic drugs.
JMHO
By the way, since you are so interested, for this type of thing I use google scholar. Not regular google. Go to google scholar and type in Covid and ivermectin and read until your heart is content. No blog or BS>

Here is the link for Dr. Kory of the FLCCC getting his study yanked for misrepresentation. tell me how respected they are again. https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0885066620973585
Respected by corrupt government officials interested in money ? That's who you are defending.
I'll side with doctors trying to save lives, even when they have to spend their own money to fight the system.

You're just a nurse with a warped opinion. I doubt one person on here has been swayed by your hysterics.

Respected by corrupt government officials interested in money ? That's who you are defending.
I'll side with doctors trying to save lives, even when they have to spend their own money to fight the system.

You're just a nurse with a warped opinion. I doubt one person on here has been swayed by your hysterics.
A warped opinion that perfectly aligns with the American Medical Association (AMA), American Pharmacists Association (APhA), and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), the NIH, World Health Organization, CDC, FDA, Merck and the health organization of every western country oppose the use of Ivermectin in the treatment of Covid. A warped opinion that actually aligns with double-blind randomized control studies rather than youtube videos with links asking for monetary support. Of course, they could choose to believe some community college engineer that reads right-wing blogs. That is always an option.

A warped opinion that perfectly aligns with the American Medical Association (AMA), American Pharmacists Association (APhA), and American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP), the NIH, World Health Organization, CDC, FDA, Merck and the health organization of every western country oppose the use of Ivermectin in the treatment of Covid. A warped opinion that actually aligns with double-blind randomized control studies rather than youtube videos with links asking for monetary support. Of course, they could choose to believe some community college engineer that reads right-wing blogs. That is always an option.
You think you're somebody important to them ? You've got your reward selling your soul

I have skimmed thru the conversation .... but wanted to introduce a slightly different perspective.

Robert F Kennedy Jr is releasing a book ..... The Real Anthony Fauci .... I saw an article that had a little insight into what is in the book. Kennedy has done exhaustive research into Fauci .... and it isn't pretty.
Oh .... and for those who think distrust of the CDC is some sort of right wing weirdo thing .... Robert Kennedy is far from that.

In the book, Kennedy outlines how in the early phases of the Aids epidemic, the playbook for Anthony Fauci and the CDC was pretty much the same as it is right now for Covid ..... Squash off label use of existing medicines and force people to take AZT .... which was a completely useless and expensive drug. Fauci was taken to the woodshed by congress at that time and was forced to investigate and study off label use of other drugs .... cocktails of various off label drugs was finally put together that helped kill the epidemic.
Remdesivir is currently being forced in the same way as AZT was .... and isn't working. Off label uses of other drugs is still being squashed .... but I think once this book is released, that may change.

The book is a pre-order right now, but is soon to be released and should be a good read.

I fully support that the vaccines have helped a lot .... but I don't think they will end the pandemic by themselves. I think that repurposing off label medicines is going to be a growing part of the solution.

Would it be better if I walked to the library and read the journals? I am pretty sure they read the same with they are in electronic format or on paper.

The search engines have observed your reading patterns, and now are reinforcing your beliefs by feeding you a constant stream of journal articles in line with them. :)

I don’t know about that… children are a pool of unvaccinated and therefore unprotected demographic…. They also are an age group contracting it and therefore a reservoir for spreading it … not just migrant children, but all children…

Disease Vectors all of them! :)

Good news ! But every government agency has become a political tool for this administration to subjugate us into perpetual mask wearing and booster shots.
No therapeutic remedies allowed ! You either take the vaccine or you are labeled a domestic terrorist.
Payback is heII come next November

Good news ! But every government agency has become a political tool for this administration to subjugate us into perpetual mask wearing and booster shots.
No therapeutic remedies allowed ! You either take the vaccine or you are labeled a domestic terrorist.
Payback is heII come next November
If they would just give those beagles Ivermectin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back