diy solar

diy solar

The vaccinated are more likely to catch Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
If covid continues as it is today we will need maybe 50% more hospital beds, probably 70% more medical personnel to help the existing along with operate the new facilities. Who pays for this?

Vaccination seems like far lower cost.

You are also ignoring how poor our track record in the US is compared to the rest of the world.

Most antivaxers don't want to board that train of booster shots. Not sure why you think the vax lasts more than 6 months ?
I like ivermectin because there isn't anything else near as good for home treatment.
The mono-clonal antibody shot is also good but do it early.
There is a reason to suspect that the vaccine lasts longer than 4-6 months against serious disease. There is also reason to believe the booster will be much longer-lasting. It has to do with antibodies being the first-line defense to infection and our second line being B cells and T cells. These respond later in the infection and probably explain why the infected vaccinated do not progress to serious disease. We are not waiting to see whether the B and T cells will work long term as there are lives at stake so it is safer just to keep the antibody levels up which the boosters do quickly. Those are easier to measure.

Herman Cain had stage 4 cancer; so covid did him in, but his immune system was non-existent.
Trump trusted the wrong people at the start (Birx and Fauci) and now the authoritarians are running the show, ordering doctors to use awful treatments like remdisivir, which destroys people's kidneys.
If we ever get a change of leadership, things can only get better.
Fauci and Birx did not tell Trump to say that the virus would go away on its own.

You are also ignoring how poor our track record in the US is compared to the rest of the world.
It's wonderful when part of the crowd responsible for our poor response then blames others.

Some of those countries have done more vigilant shutdowns that the US ....and some of them have not .... so, that isn't the variable that's relevant.
Why are so many other countries having so much better success preventing death from this virus than the US?
#1 reason : they allow ivermectin

Biden just spent over a trillion on what ? and now $$ concerns you ?
Not by decree like the former guy. All of the representatives came to a majority. No I don't think hospitals were included.
Should we have a surcharge for those that present to the hospital with covid?

Fauci and Birx did not tell Trump to say that the virus would go away on its own.
Most scientists said it would go away but now these variants are hanging in there.
Fauci should be locked up IMHO. He caused this entire mess, or at least was complicit.

Herman Cain had stage 4 cancer; so covid did him in, but his immune system was non-existent.
Like I said, it is sick.

Trump trusted the wrong people at the start (Birx and Fauci)
Trump only trusts Trump, Birx and Fauci are well regarded in the scientific community.

and now the authoritarians are running the show, ordering doctors to use awful treatments like remdisivir, which destroys people's kidneys.
No one is telling doctors what medicine to prescribe. Sadly remdesivir, in combination with other treatments, is the best available medicine, the alternative is to let people die by suffocation. Chemo therapy for cancer is even worse.
If we ever get a change of leadership, things can only get better.
Well, things are better now in you country then under the previous leader, so obviously they can also get worse. And when I see politicians hating on half of their constituents, I am sad to say that the US could easily become a failed nation.

Most scientists said it would go away but now these variants are hanging in there.
Fauci should be locked up IMHO. He caused this entire mess, or at least was complicit.
Most scientists DID NOT say that.

Not by decree like the former guy. All of the representatives came to a majority. No I don't think hospitals were included.
How about those that are obese .... or smoke .... or on and on?

Why don't we surcharge every Biden voter to pay for the healthcare of these millions of border crossers ?
What do they cost us for a life time of healthcare ?

(1) Most countries do not use ivermectin as a Covid treatment. (2) You have produced no study to support your contention despite being asked probably 20x.
So you finally realized SOME countries do allow ivermectin, and they have a much lower death rate.

Why don't we surcharge every Biden voter to pay for the healthcare of these millions of border crossers ?
What do they cost us for a life time of healthcare ?
Or maybe issue them a green card so they can work, pay taxes, raise a family, stay out of trouble, and....... get their own medical insurance.

Should I assume you are a Native American? I am not. The pushback on my heritage was in the middle 1800s.

So you finally realized SOME countries do allow ivermectin, and they have a much lower death rate.
I do not know of a country that recommends ivermectin to treat Covid except that state in India--which is not a country. You have no proof ivermectin caused a lower death rate-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back