diy solar

diy solar

The vaccinated are more likely to catch Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you want Typhoid Mary to wear a mask?

Would you want the one guy that gets the virus where it mutates into something deadly and more contagious to have gotten vaccinated beforehand and have the world remember them that way?

Are the freedoms of a person that interacts with society more important than the risk imposed to society by those freedoms?

Tough questions.
  • Three people have died so far that are related to vaccinations (ref) out of 339 million vaccine doses. It is not risk free.
  • There are now 12,700 known mutations of Covid-19 (ref)
  • Some say it's only a matter of time before a more dominant mutation appears
  • How much money is being spent on this pandemic which is being kept alive by the unvaccinated? Havard says $16 Trillion (ref) & counting
I guess I can see why there is resentment for the unvaccinated for wasting money and lives though.

FEcimmiXsAEioFk
OK with 25% tariff on imports how exactly are we saving money?

OK with 25% tariff on imports how exactly are we saving money?
Do you know how many American's actually think it is China who pays the tariffs? Dumb American's don't realize it is us who pay for it.

Oh man, I've been in this conversation with lots of people... every one of them thought that a tariff was a sort of tax that China had to pay to import the stuff... When I tell them its an import tax that WE PAY, they don't believe me...

Theory of economics might say China absorbs some of the cost depending on elasticity of demand. However most should be considered as a layer of sales tax. I do find it odd that so many blame inflation on the current administration for expanding the money supply. The biggest expansion happened during the last year of the former guy and with these tariffs also imposed by the former guy there is a direct cause of increased prices.

This was hidden in the average statistic as fuel prices dropped during reduced demand during the early Covid. Now that the price of fuel has been restored, the cover has been lifted. All this was set in motion by the former guy.

The relatively small stimulus given by the current administration would seem to have a minor effect. The infrastructure money has not even started and is also getting part of the blame.

Three people have died so far that are related to vaccinations (ref) out of 339 million vaccine doses. It is not risk free.

In the U.S. some 600,000 people were reported to have died of Covid. But that includes people who died following an auto accident, gun shot, various health issues. The didn't die of Covid, they died with Covid. Only about 6%, 36,000 actually died of Covid.

The VAERS database reports 10,000 people died from the Covid vaccine. But we know reporting to VAERS is vastly understated, like about 1%. Therefore, the actual number is 1,000,000 American who have died from the vaccine.

See! the Covid vaccine has killed considerably more people than died from Covid itself!

The truth is the covid sickness was made to remove resistance to governments over reach all over the world by creating a environment of fear. It has long been a tactic of war to divide and concur using fear. If the vaccine was real and worked then covid would have been over in less than a month. why you ask? because all vaccines prevent sickness by teaching the immune system how to fight an incoming virous through introduction to a dead implanted pathogen that is simpler. (case in point "small pox vaccine") To answer your main question of why? why not use normal immune boosting vitamins and other drugs to fight covid. well because that would mean that covid was treatable and did not need trillions of dollars of government spending and over reach. { "after all there was money to be made and who cares if a few old million old people die because of it."}
I love how people that struggled through year 10 science are suddenly immunology and virology experts that know more than scientists.

All this makes as much sense as Qanon members waiting for the return of JFK. But then, I guess there's a significant overlap in people that believe both.

I love how people that struggled through year 10 science are suddenly immunology and virology experts that know more than scientists.

All this makes as much sense as Qanon members waiting for the return of JFK. But then, I guess there's a significant overlap in people that believe both.
So what do you think of the lockdowns in Australia ?
Is it worth giving up your freedom to avoid a less than 1% chance of dying ?

Lockdown is temporary, death is forever. And if you know 100 people.... and 1% dies.... who do you feel is expendable?
Almost all of the deaths here have been people with several co-morbidities.
We will have to disagree with the freedom thing.
What I fear is civil war if these misguided left-wingers try to vaccinate our kids and impose vaccine passports.
They don't want to go there.

So what do you think of the lockdowns in Australia ?
Is it worth giving up your freedom to avoid a less than 1% chance of dying ?
Absolutely!
A death rate of 1% (and I would argue that once hospitals are over capacity) equates to a quarter of a million deaths in Australia alone.

Say you know 300 people. Would you rather 3 of your friends, family and acquaintances die at random or be a bit bored at home, watching Netflix?

So zero compassion for anyone struggling with their weight, diabetes, or any other disorder. Good for you.
F* off. People die everyday. If I or you die tomorrow, the world goes on.
You scaredy-cat left-wingers can wear masks and hide inside your homes.
We are going to move on. Have you noticed the crowds at college football games ? I hope that PO's you !
Maybe it will take another election before we can stop your nonsense.

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2018%2F08%2F16973404-850x560.jpeg

So zero compassion for anyone struggling with their weight, diabetes, or any other disorder. Good for you.
Yes, traditional conservative thought has always proposed a blend of personal freedom and community. There are freedoms that come tied with duties and obligations. This new breed used to exist but we called them boorish selfish pigs. Today they celebrate their ignorance and defy expertise with an almost righteous glee. Facts, consensus, expertise, the scientific method, community, care for others, and just basic courtesy, no longer exist. Above you see someone who would engage in civil war rather than comply with basic public health recommendations. This is a nation of spoiled brats, stomping their feet in stubborn ignorance. It is about MY rights, F my neighbors.

We are going to move on. Have you noticed the crowds at college football games ? I hope that PO's you !

https%3A%2F%2Ffansided.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimagn-images%2F2018%2F08%2F16973404-850x560.jpeg

Right and wearing a seatbelt, not smoking in enclosed public spaces, not drinking and driving, washing your hands after wiping your dirty ass, must really piss you off right, BMcl?

Why have any safety codes at all. Let's get rid of fire codes, engineering standards, water standards, sewer requirements, speed limits etc. Hell, let's legalize murder. I mean people die every day. What is the big deal?

In the U.S. some 600,000 people were reported to have died of Covid. But that includes people who died following an auto accident, gun shot, various health issues. The didn't die of Covid, they died with Covid. Only about 6%, 36,000 actually died of Covid.
It's 788,000 Deaths.
Where did you get that information from? Hospitals keep Covid death numbers separate from deaths caused by Gunshots or car accidents etc. I am actually very offended by your remark as it seems like you are trivializing the deaths of thousands of people. I personally know about 14 people who have died of Covid last year and none of them where old or sickly or where shot or involved in car accidents. In one case my neighbors family who has 5 people in the house caught Covid and 2 of them died including Peter who was only 24.

What we are finding now is the exact opposite of what you are saying. A lot more people have died due to Covid than what is reported and the reports do not include the millions of people who died because they could not get into a hospital due to them being at over capacity as well as those who would not go to a hospital when ill because they feared catching covid, so they died of a treatable condition. We also have millions of people who will die in the coming year or two because they have Cancer or Heart issues and have avoided getting themselves a check up due to Covid and a fear of contracting it in the hospital.

If your trying to extrapolate out the amount of deaths in 2019 and compare them with 2020 your going to come to the wrong conclusion. Most people where not driving around or mountain climbing or involved in drinking and partying in 2020, so the amount of people that came to the ER with injuries from accidents was a fraction in 2020 vs previous years.

Just about 6 months ago the Economist did a study on this exact subject and calculated the exact opposite of your conclusion. And BTW I know for a fact that some under counting was going on during the last administration.
A Policy of declaring that people had a Heart Attack instead of dying from Covid was becoming a norm in certain states. When you get Covid your heart rate will shoot up as you try to get more Oxygen. Many patients have a sustained heart rate that is very high, thrombogenic/clotting and overall many of them do die from their heart giving out before their lungs do. This is still death by Covid.

It's 788,000 Deaths.
Where did you get that information from? Hospitals keep Covid death numbers separate from deaths caused by Gunshots or car accidents etc. I am actually very offended by your remark as it seems like you are trivializing the deaths of thousands of people. I personally know about 14 people who have died of Covid last year and none of them where old or sickly or where shot or involved in car accidents. In one case my neighbors family who has 5 people in the house caught Covid and 2 of them died including Peter who was only 24.

What we are finding now is the exact opposite of what you are saying. A lot more people have died due to Covid than what is reported and the reports do not include the millions of people who died because they could not get into a hospital due to them being at over capacity as well as those who would not go to a hospital when ill because they feared catching covid, so they died of a treatable condition. We also have millions of people who will die in the coming year or two because they have Cancer or Heart issues and have avoided getting themselves a check up due to Covid and a fear of contracting it in the hospital.

If your trying to extrapolate out the amount of deaths in 2019 and compare them with 2020 your going to come to the wrong conclusion. Most people where not driving around or mountain climbing or involved in drinking and partying in 2020, so the amount of people that came to the ER with injuries from accidents was a fraction in 2020 vs previous years.

Just about 6 months ago the Economist did a study on this exact subject and calculated the exact opposite of your conclusion. And BTW I know for a fact that some under counting was going on during the last administration.
A Policy of declaring that people had a Heart Attack instead of dying from Covid was becoming a norm in certain states. When you get Covid your heart rate will shoot up as you try to get more Oxygen. Many patients have a sustained heart rate that is very high, thrombogenic/clotting and overall many of them do die from their heart giving out before their lungs do. This is still death by Covid.

Yes, Those of us that worked in healthcare and related industries, or read, know that talking point is ignorant. Covid is nothing new as far as physicians, lawyers, governments and life insurance companies practice in assigning the cause of death. There is a direct cause and underlying cause. Doctors and medical examiners have been doing this every damn day for decades.

Additionally, as Robby says, the broad statistical analysis serves as a check. The excess death numbers do not lie. If anything, Covid death numbers are understated and grossly understated in some countries.

Also, as Robby says we have not even begun to look at the collateral deaths due to Covid, i.e. overcrowded facilities, avoidance of health care, overdoses, suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back