diy solar

diy solar

Trump

I still can't wait until Donny chokes to death on a 1/4 pounder! Best thing that will ever happen to this country!
All you have to do is wait until that vaccine kicks in. Trump may have gotten saline solution.

Don’t worry the Chinese are still working over time to make a real mf’er. They just having fun. Now you might be safer or might not with previous vaccine. Trump was right about China. …making Covid19. Of course China Biden - Puppet masterS will do anything to keep their hand up his butt…… I am amazed that Main land China have not taken Taiwan.

Biden had covid at least 3 time he supposedly had 4-5 vaccines. You might get your wish
The judge has asked to question this man in private ... They are afraid he is going to confirm that Fani and Wade had a romantic relationship before Wade was hired .... (Fani and Wade claim the relationship happened later, but another witness has testified the relationship started much earlier .... a 2nd witness confirming this would prove the Fani and Wade have lied under oath.)
He was testifying on Fani and Wade's behalf, but now they think they have to destroy him and his credibility for fear of what he may tell the judge in private.
They had been preventing certain question claiming he was a "privileged witness" .... now Fani's own lawyers were so determined to destroy him that they have destroyed any privilege claim.

View attachment 196281

even now trump got a $430 million bill, is the RNC paying that? , are we going to a asked to pay it? or is trump?.
it is nice to see he is at least trying, I would have expected an e-mail from the RNC asking for cash first .

Capture48.PNG

I may have even ordered a pair of his shoes, but I seen the below add. how do you say no to that? and free shipping!

Capture43.PNG

Last edited:
it is nice to see he is at least trying, I would have expected an e-mail from the RNC asking for cash first .

I may have even ordered a pair of his shoes, but I seen the below add. how do you say no to that?
Gotta love his never surrender BS with a picture of him on the day he surrendered

Would Trump have given this guy $100’s of billions of dollars
No..because Putin would threaten to expose tRump's golden shower videos with the prostitutes he was filmed with.

Amazing how tRump got his MAGA Morons to like Putin/Russia so much! When I was in the military, Russia was our mortal enemy! Now tRumps lap dogs like you love Russia

No..because Putin would threaten to expose tRump's golden shower videos with the prostitutes he was filmed with.

Amazing how tRump got his MAGA Morons to like Putin/Russia so much! When I was in the military, Russia was our mortal enemy! Now tRumps lap dogs like you love Russia
Strange
During our 9-11
Dancing Israelis

Almost like dancing nurses during covid. There are literally 100’s of videos of Israeli military dancing and partying after their mini 9-11.
Example:

Do you think we ought to be sending them oodles of billions of dollars we don’t have to spare without making more cuts here in the USA to be able to give them $Billions of USD? Take 3/4 of your next dinner plate send to Ukraine take other 1/4 and send to Israel now lick the plate. That is your portion. Are you full? Yummy. Do that for next 30 days with nothing else to eat.

Go back to Zelensky video same small hat.

Hmmmm what was Epstein and Maxwell? Small hatters? Did they have blackmail videos and pictures? Where did all that shit go? Was it at Mar-a-largo? Already told ppl go research Putin to see what the Rabbi report.

Magats; short for MAGA Trump supporters.

I will support whomever is nominated as the opposition to the eventual democrat nominee, unless that opposition is Trump AND the democrat nominee can somehow convince me that the destructive liberal policies and intentional inaction on the ongoing invasion over the past 3 years will be reversed in the new administration - and I'd say there is less than a 5% chance of that happening because the left didn't care one bit about the border until the election drew near and the polls started to indicate that most Americans were concerned enough about it to abandon their support of the current democrat administration.

At this point they will say anything to try to stay in power, including that there is suddenly a border crisis after denying it for 3 years and labeling anyone who claimed otherwise a xenophobe.

At this point they will say anything to try to stay in power
Klystron, while you watching the left's lips move, they are quietly removing confederates welcome signs

Capture100.PNG
Capture102.PNG
Capture101.PNG

and while the right is storming the capital, for what...Trump/Q crap.

Capture103.PNG

what the right should be doing is remove the left's welcome signs.

DSC08211.JPG

is the real target the jews as D71 feels, or U.S. immigration policy which 40% of the U.S feels.
as long as we can't believe the data we'll only be left with Q, and screaming at the sky.
and nothing is going to change.

yea vote for the person who lost to no Candidate.
Smart.
Nobodybusiness, I started voting in 1976(carter/ford), and every four years after that.
trump is the only one that could change that, but I'm not staying home because of him.
I'll write in Nikki Haley

I think somethings are bigger then winning or losing. trump is a bridge too far.
it's possible that if I was not part of the working class, I could hold my nose and vote the winning Candidate.

Last edited:
Talk about causing a mass migration problem for us;
A new poll taken after Trump green lit Putin to “do what ever he wants to Europe” indicates that should Trump get back in office, tens of millions of Europeans plan on migrating to the US.

Trump is Trump, he at least says all the right things.

Nikki is a complete globalist sellout from the beginning. She is not even attempting to hide it.

I call Maga Morons Magats (maga tRump supporters))

Trump is Trump, he at least says all the right things.

Nikki is a complete globalist sellout from the beginning. She is not even attempting to hide it.

With Trump in charge the survival rate of this country drops to zero.

Nikki is a complete globalist sellout from the beginning.
aenyc, that's one way to characterize it, some would call her a Republican.

I'm sure that's what causes countless mischaracterizes, it was simpler in 1976, only two party's democrat's/republican's
starting in 2016 we had four fighting for attention.

Last edited:
With Trump in charge the survival rate of this country drops to zero.
Starex, you have to be cautious when only watching lips move, trump saying to our allies "pay up or we sit back and watch"
does not make it happen. governing by tweet only adds confusion, and drama (it's messy, but we can live and work with it).

Last edited:
Starex, you have to be cautious when only watching lips move, trump saying to our allies "pay up or we sit back and watch"
does not make it happen. governing by tweet only adds confusion, and drama (it's messy, but we can live and work with it).
No one knows what Trump is going to do and no one trust him.
All the Magats on here only pick and choose what to believe.
Voting for Trump is like playing Russian roulette

Voting for Trump is like playing Russian roulette
Starex, for a large group of people, that's exactly what we need.

they see the government institutions growing at an alarming rate.
if Hilary got elected in 2016 the department of education would now be giving every kid
free lunch, with trump the department of education got betsy Devos.

my first job was working in the school cafeteria to pay for my school lunches.

A new poll taken after Trump green lit Putin to “do what ever he wants to Europe” indicates that should Trump get back in office, tens of millions of Europeans plan on migrating to the US
Not sure what a poll has to do with any of it.
Enforcing "nearest safe harbor" will negate all future asylum claims. Although there may be room for some 🇨🇦 truck drivers.

Back