diy solar

diy solar

Trump

A black woman with blonde hair. Talking to a professional 🤡. Msnbc is clown show. They both lied under oath. The judge should have recused himself. …since he had worked for Fani and contributed to her campaign. Any doubts as to his dislike of trump? Because judge knows there was a perjury felony done in his court as a witness then he to is now guilty of accessory.

T-minus 4 days
The best part is after Scotus declares Presidents and ppl under them can be held accountable. Glorious. The 1st black president - clinton can be tried and sentenced. Obuma will be next. Bush too. Hillary …. Then all of congress. I am 100% for doing away with police. 🤡

The best part is after Scotus declares Presidents and ppl under them can be held accountable. Glorious. The 1st black president - clinton can be tried and sentenced. Obuma will be next. Bush too. Hillary …. Then all of congress. I am 100% for doing away with police. 🤡
I'm glad we agree on people being held accountable. With evidence and what not.

I'm glad we agree on people being held accountable. With evidence and what not.

IMG_5672.jpeg
We will never forgive and we will never forget. I do blame Trump for not bringing in Martial Law. He knew bad things would happen.
He turned out be a fat pussy on that one. Amazed the Left have not tried Trump for what their BLM Antifa did in 2020 vs just what BLM Antifa did on 6 Jan 2021.

Remember Joe Biden biggest video announced election fraud team ever and they did the same for Obuma…. got him reported 81 million votes in 2020 which means he is most popular president ever. Right? How many votes will he get in 2024?

Jill Biden’s new book only sold around 200-250 books in first week. Hmmmm think the book publishers funneled - gave $10’s of millions of dollars on those book deals. Obama made around $60 million for 1 of his book deal.

IMG_5674.jpeg

If they start taking his property it could seal the deal on the election.

I think this is not true. This is a ruse so we don't get uppity going into election time.

Remember the "red wave" that was supposed to happen during the midterms? All it took to defeat was a little bit of cheating and threatening abortion "rights" to dampen it out.

You're also under-estimating the amount of morons who enjoyed covid restrictions hand-outs and the amount of virtue signaling people who absolutely adore open borders.

Consider an earlier post showing how virtue is equated with accepting lower standards as well as going easy on criminals and even supporting policies that increase shoplifting.

I think this is not true. This is a ruse so we don't get uppity going into election time.

Remember the "red wave" that was supposed to happen during the midterms? All it took to defeat was a little bit of cheating and threatening abortion "rights" to dampen it out.

You're also under-estimating the amount of morons who enjoyed covid restrictions hand-outs and the amount of virtue signaling people who absolutely adore open borders.

Consider an earlier post showing how virtue is equated with accepting lower standards as well as going easy on criminals and even supporting policies that increase shoplifting.

You may be right ..... There are definitely plenty of people with TDS who can be manipulated, but the number of them is probably fairly constant.
Each time they victimize Trump with these insane prosecutions his polling numbers go up.
That seems to be indicating that more and more people are waking up the fact that the justice department is being used to persecute a political adversary .... and they already don't like Biden.
I get the sense the pendulum is swinging back .... just not sure if it has enough momentum.

I have no doubt there are going to be more cheating in this election than the last. It is very frustrating when a red wave is predicted that never happens .... I just think that these "creative" prosecutions are having the opposite of the intended effect.

If there are enough people who will turn out to win the election for Biden, the country truly is lost.

You may be right ..... There are definitely plenty of people with TDS who can be manipulated, but the number of them is probably fairly constant.
Each time they victimize Trump with these insane prosecutions his polling numbers go up.
That seems to be indicating that more and more people are waking up the fact that the justice department is being used to persecute a political adversary .... and they already don't like Biden.
I get the sense the pendulum is swinging back .... just not sure if it has enough momentum.

I have no doubt there are going to be more cheating in this election than the last. It is very frustrating when a red wave is predicted that never happens .... I just think that these "creative" prosecutions are having the opposite of the intended effect.

If there are enough people who will turn out to win the election for Biden, the country truly is lost.

The country is truly lost.

The polls are manipulated to make it looks like Trumps numbers go up everytime he gets new charges or a new conviction.

Look at how many people still wear masks in their cars alone.

The abortion issue and a little bit of cheating means democrats are a shoe-in for 2024. Biden will be re-elected.

I'm 100% sure of this.

The country is truly lost.

The polls are manipulated to make it looks like Trumps numbers go up everytime he gets new charges or a new conviction.

Look at how many people still wear masks in their cars alone.

The abortion issue and a little bit of cheating means democrats are a shoe-in for 2024. Biden will be re-elected.

I'm 100% sure of this.
Then get ready for chaos..

Back