diy solar

diy solar

Very frustrated with Signature solar return department.

Hyde5477

I recently had to return an inverter to signature solar. Since they were no longer selling my inverter I asked them if I could purchase a new model and just have them refund my credit card once they received my old inverter. They said this would not be a problem so I went ahead and ordered a new inverter and sent the old one back. Over a week went by so I reached out to ask about my refund, I was told it would happen in 2 to 3 days. Five days passed with no refund. I reached out again and they said they would look into my refund. An hour later a got an email from them saying they were sending me a new inverter. I called again and told them I didn't need a new inverter because I had already ordered a new one with them, I just needed the refund for my old inverter. I was then told that they couldn't refund my card and would have to send me a check. What company can't refund a charge on a card? The communication is terrible in the refund department. I really hope I actually get my check. On a positive note the sales department does do a great job and is very helpful when ordering products. They just need that same level of service in the return department.

I was then told that they couldn't refund my card and would have to send me a check. What company can't refund a charge on a card?
This is actually good, they have not stored your CC info.
But yes, right and left hand are on different bodies o_O

I recently had to return an inverter to signature solar. Since they were no longer selling my inverter I asked them if I could purchase a new model and just have them refund my credit card once they received my old inverter. They said this would not be a problem so I went ahead and ordered a new inverter and sent the old one back. Over a week went by so I reached out to ask about my refund, I was told it would happen in 2 to 3 days. Five days passed with no refund. I reached out again and they said they would look into my refund. An hour later a got an email from them saying they were sending me a new inverter. I called again and told them I didn't need a new inverter because I had already ordered a new one with them, I just needed the refund for my old inverter. I was then told that they couldn't refund my card and would have to send me a check. What company can't refund a charge on a card? The communication is terrible in the refund department. I really hope I actually get my check. On a positive note the sales department does do a great job and is very helpful when ordering products. They just need that same level of service in the return department.
I am so sorry! If you would like to DM me your email address, I can look into this immediately.

Back