diy solar

diy solar

Signature solar warranty department issues

Quickest path to resolution seems to be giving them more money to get a replacement in a timely fashion or perhaps upgrading to the next greatest and latest ...
Or just having someone remote connect to your inverter everytime the new firmware needs more “settings adjusted”

Other companies are going to be selling EG4 products soon. So you won't need to go through signature solar any longer. Just a heads up. They are two separate companies now with different leadership.
Best to check your facts before posting incorrect information. According to the state of Texas, both companies are lead by one person. James Showalter.

Attachments

• eg4.jpg
    eg4.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 50
  • ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Quickest path to resolution seems to be giving them more money to get a replacement in a timely fashion or perhaps upgrading to the next greatest and latest ...
GDP… that’s the American way.

Best to check your facts before posting incorrect information. According to the state of Texas, both companies are lead by one person. James Showalter.
What a strange way to talk to me. I was at re+ and EG4 has a different CEO (happened recently) and has its own building now. Do you think I would make something up? ? James is not in the same role he was previously. You can drive down there and find out for yourself.

Lead or owned?...
Exactly. EG4 is now led and operated by multiple people. James focuses on signature solar. I would love for anyone to prove me wrong on this. I was just at the trade show talking to everyone at the booth. EG4 is becoming its own business and has different leadership now. And distributors will be supplied from EG4 directly, without any connection to signature solar

Current Connected is selling some EG4 stuff now if you MUST go with the more expensive Eg4 stuff. Personally I can’t afford to buy the cheap EG4 stuff ?. Prefer to buy something once and not spend days of my time.
Exactly. And current connected does not need to do this through signature solar. They go direct to eg4.

Exactly. EG4 is now led and operated by multiple people. James focuses on signature solar. I would love for anyone to prove me wrong on this. I was just at the trade show talking to everyone at the booth. EG4 is becoming its own business and has different leadership now. And distributors will be supplied from EG4 directly, without any connection to signature solar
That's good news for those that are interested in eg4 products but potentially scared off by seemingly daily complaints about sig solars customer service/support or lack thereof.

I wonder why? Couldn’t have to do with eg4 batteries?

An LLC's registered agent is the company's official point of contact. That makes him the leader.
Wrong. A registered agent is just that: a person designated by the company to receive and transmit official notices, lawsuits, etc. A registered agent very often has nothing whatsoever to do with running and/or owning the company. Hell, I’ve been retained in the past as a registered agent for companies with whom I’ve had zero other connection. Research before you speak.

Back