diy solar

diy solar

Why my system will not run my fridge?

This laptop is on it's third fan. Miracle it still works after me completely tearing it apart, twice.
I have a midnight Solor classic 150 and I am connecting SOK 12v at 206 amp hours battery what setting do I change on the midnight solar?

Just seems that two minutes is way too quick to be in an overheat situation unless the draw was hard for it to cope with.
I have a midnight Solor classic 150 and I am connecting SOK 12v at 206 amp hours battery what setting do I change on the midnight solar?

I don't know much about that solar CC, but here is a resource @Steve_S did about configuring a Midnight Classic for use with a Lithium battery.
If you haven't looked at the resources before .... Once you get to the page, click on the download link for access to the documents.

I don't know much about that solar CC, but here is a resource @Steve_S did about configuring a Midnight Classic for use with a Lithium battery.
If you haven't looked at the resources before .... Once you get to the page, click on the download link for access to the documents.

THKS

could also be the sok bms that is putting up the white flag.
I've had the issue of inbuilt BMS not performing to advertised discharge current specs and disconnecting the load prematurely with 2x prebuilt (drop in) LFP batteries.

Thus, I believe the only reliable way to use LFP is to build it yourself with a BMS of your choice.

I've had the issue of inbuilt BMS not performing to advertised discharge current specs and disconnecting the load prematurely with 2x prebuilt (drop in) LFP batteries.

Thus, I believe the only reliable way to use LFP is to build it yourself with a BMS of your choice.
Specifically had him check to see if in fact the battery was disconnecting when the inverter was complaining and he said the battery never disconnects.

I have a Xantrex ProWatt 1000 MSW inverter that is a good 15 years old. It's a reliable inverter for me. I've pushed it over the edge a few times, trying to see what it will run. The fans on it are very aggressive. It doesn't take much to get them to turn on.

Back