diy solar

diy solar

Wow is all I can say

Not only does he keep his under gauge wire well ventilated but the every-which-way wiring method provides an effective scaffold for spider webs to catch pesky flies. Dude is super dialed in, just do not want to be his neighbor when his wood racking gives up in a storm.C795AA7D-5305-4E0E-BFA8-78E48F0E1349.jpeg

I think his channel is a satire channel, I mean look at his covid mask:
Well if its a satire channel he's copying some of the neighbors that live around here. That was a very "popular" mask for awhile around here.

The other top hit wonders was wearing a normal mask but keeping their nose exposed or just wearing it around their necks.....

Hillbilly wire HELL ^^ hesuuus..... :LOL:

Hes first mistake was buying Growatt....another fire waiting to happen...

Not many today will understand what I mean but , Wow…how bizarre …. for a min that vid and music took me back to the Peach Tree at 14th St, area of Atlanta….late at night …in 1970….

for me masking, how it works, what masks work and why were perfectly illustrative of how willfully ignorant most people are in this country. Well after it was established that only a proper fitting N95 mask is the only mask that offers any sort of actual protection from Covid in the air, the vast majority of folks that were wearing masks opted for something ineffective. A large portion of those that bought KN95 or N95 masks didn’t wear them properly, largely negating any benefit.

The thing that I am completely perplexed by are the folks that are still wearing masks on their chins, or have their noses hanging out. There is no mask mandate anymore, so if you’re going to wear a mask, why not do it right? I understood the folks who hated masks and were throwing a hissy fit because they had to wear them and this wrapped them around their chins in an effort to comply with any masking directives. At this point though… why are they still doing it? Very strange.

for me masking, how it works, what masks work and why were perfectly illustrative of how willfully ignorant most people are in this country. Well after it was established that only a proper fitting N95 mask is the only mask that offers any sort of actual protection from Covid in the air, the vast majority of folks that were wearing masks opted for something ineffective. A large portion of those that bought KN95 or N95 masks didn’t wear them properly, largely negating any benefit.

The thing that I am completely perplexed by are the folks that are still wearing masks on their chins, or have their noses hanging out. There is no mask mandate anymore, so if you’re going to wear a mask, why not do it right? I understood the folks who hated masks and were throwing a hissy fit because they had to wear them and this wrapped them around their chins in an effort to comply with any masking directives. At this point though… why are they still doing it? Very strange.
It’s called Virtue signaling.
Look at me. I’m a good person. I have a mask. I care about you.

It’s all BS but in their brains it means something.

Back