diy solar

diy solar

Xiaoxiang JBD BMS Notifications Anyone get that working with Apple App ?

tsenator

Hi, I have a 100A JBD BMS using the Xiaoxiang App on my IPhone. Everything works fine, but I can't seem to change anything on the "Notifications" page. I can enter a number (in this case notify if cell less than 2.875 volts and then if less than 2.86 volts) but I cannot change the 'greyed out' section of the "if then notify". Its stuck on only "Cell [V]" and "less than" .

Has anyone been able to mofidy these parameters and made notifications work ?

As it is I can't even delete the notifications I just set .

BMS notifications.jpg

I use android so I'm no expert with your question. I've heard you have to use a paid version for the Iphone to make changes. You may be already using the paid app and someone with real experience will help out.

Doesn't seem to work on our JBD 200a BMS either. You may try contacting the developer via the "Developer Website" link at the Xiaoxiang App Apple webstore. Visited this link a few weeks ago. Seemed like he was pretty responsive ref other issues folks were having. It's not a function we would use often, if at all, so haven't attempted any contact.

Last edited:
Thanks - Yes I paid for the full version. I'm very surprised no one else has tried to use this feature. Having an alert for overvoltage / undervoltage or whatever come to your phone (obviously when you are in bluetooth proximity) seems like a REALLY great feature . My use is as a battery bank on a boat so I would more than likely have my phone on.

I will try the developer website . I'm not sure where that is, I guess I'll google it

As it is I can't even delete the notifications I just set .
I am new to this but figured out if you drag/swipe the "Configured Notifications" to the left, it will reveal a red delete button (or delete quickly with a full swipe).

I was excited about the notifications but if i need that app running for it to work that's not very handy. Having an old iPhone dedicated to this, with the app running and connected (timeout?) might be a handy alarm mechanism.

I believe I’ve figured out how you enter data for the notifications. You have to lightly touch the parameter to the right of the word “if”. Drag/swipe quickly up or down with the tip of your finger to make the parameters scroll. There are 9 different parameters.

The same type of movement applies to make changes to the equal, greater than, and less than parameter on the far right.

Once you’ve set these two parameters, then enter a numerical value (if applicable) in the field immediately above the blue “Add As New” icon.

Final step, tap the “Add As New” icon to add a new Configured Notification.

As MisterSandals already mentioned, to delete a Configured Notification, touch/drag/sweep left in one motion to bring up the red delete icon. Tap the red delete icon to delete.

Last edited:
I believe I’ve figured out how you enter data for the notifications. You have to lightly touch the parameter to the right of the word “if”. Drag/swipe quickly up or down with the tip of your finger to make the parameters scroll. There are 9 different parameters.

The same type of movement applies to make changes to the equal, greater than, and less than parameter on the far right.

Once you’ve set these two parameters, then enter a numerical value (if applicable) in the field immediately above the blue “Add As New” icon.

Final step, tap the “Add As New” icon to add a new Configured Notification.

As MisterSandals already mentioned, to delete a Configured Notification, touch/drag/sweep left in one motion to bring up the red delete icon. Tap the red delete icon to delete.
OMG ! I LOVE YOU GUYS ! Yes that is the answer ! I never knew that you could scroll through those , I touched the screen everywhere and couldn't do it.

Thank you so much for the info - hopefully this thread will help others !

You're welcome. The xiaoxiang BMS iOS app is not the most intuitive. Every menu looks/functions differently. This is more an observation than a complaint. I'm very thankful the developer took the time to program it. Without it, our JBD's would be a lot more hassle to use.

Back