diy solar

diy solar

y and h hybrid inverter. ac in and out. help

neilcoates72

Hi everyone. Had my y and h hybrid 8.2kwh inverter running a few weeks now and havent really noticed any benefit from the 48v battery bank. I have it grid tied and wired into the ac in. there are 2 ac out ports not connected. I am guessing they are purely for off grid only. Any ideas guys

Not sure what a y&h is, but.
The battery is for backup. Since you don't have anything connected to the output. It's serving no purpose, currently.

Thanks i wanted confirmation and have just that. i have now wired the mains to the home to the output and it all works. Isolated the mains in so all good. Running the whole house on solar and battery. Just hope the cable is big enough

Thanks i wanted confirmation and have just that. i have now wired the mains to the home to the output and it all works. Isolated the mains in so all good. Running the whole house on solar and battery. Just hope the cable is big enough
?

Hi everyone. Had my y and h hybrid 8.2kwh inverter running a few weeks now and havent really noticed any benefit from the 48v battery bank. I have it grid tied and wired into the ac in. there are 2 ac out ports not connected. I am guessing they are purely for off grid only. Any ideas guys
What Y&H hybrid did you purchase? (Link?). Is it split-phase?

Back