diy solar

diy solar

100% SoC reset Seplos V3

raumi23

Hello, i've a Seplos V3 200A with firmware 0.6 on a 16S lifepo4 battery.

I have some trouble with the SoC reset to 100% when its fully charged on my destination voltage at 55,2V.

Cell overvoltage alarm is set to 3,44v
Battery overvoltage alarm to 55,04v
Charge request voltage is 55,4v

I charge then to this 55,4v, at the BMS, 55,26v measured at this state. I can hold this voltage without any drop below 55,04v about a few hours but no reset is done. Normaly should do a reset after 30 minutes under this conditions already.

Does someone have a idea how this can be solved?

Kind of same problem. Still trying to find a good balance in the parameters. I have tried firmware 0.4, 0.6 and now latest 0.7. Still not working.

Off-grid garage state that this is the condision sets, that should reset the SOC to 100% according to Seplos. Does not seems to be true to my testing. Could be nice to have these condisions verifyed by Seplos as its not stated in any documents other than Andy(off-grid garage) on his youtube.

Specially case 3 below, is the one i would really like to work as it allow balancing of the pack for min. 30min.

Only thing that would work is hitting the overvoltage protection on ether pack level or cell level.
  1. Total Voltage Overvoltage Protection, working
  2. Cell Voltage Overvoltage Protection, working
  3. Battery Voltage > Cell High Voltage Alarm x 16 (30min), not working
  4. Battery Voltage > Cell High Voltage Alarm x 16 AND current under 0.5A, not working

Last edited:
Here is the answer:

Look for off grid garage

How to setup the Seplos BMS 10E. Works amazingly with the right settings.​

The 10E is different from the V3 they are working with. They also stated above they are already going off of Andy's info and its still not working.

I will add that for me, The Total Voltage and Cell Voltage Overvoltage Protection are the only ones that reset to 100% for me also. The others do not.

Back