diy solar

diy solar

AC Output connections from 6000xp to sub panel

There could also be no intentional bond. And the reading is from the bond bushing in the bottom of the meter base.
If the service conduit is metal.

From these poor pictures, it appears this is setup as a sub panel.
Betweem the service meter, and this panel, is there any other disconnect?

Is the service conduit (between the panel and meter) metal?
After checking all my connections and continuity, I have come to the conclusion that my external (locked) box at the meter has bonded neutral and ground and that my interior main panel is really a sub panel with no N-G bond. Thanks for all the advice on this issue

After checking all my connections and continuity, I have come to the conclusion that my external (locked) box at the meter has bonded neutral and ground and that my interior main panel is really a sub panel with no N-G bond. Thanks for all the advice on this issue
It's not a sub panel, if it's the first means of disconnect. It's just missing the N/G bond.
And cheating through the conduit. (Again, assuming that the conduit is metal)

That's what I was looking for. Not sure if all 3 pics were sent.
Can someone with a little more patience take better pictures that show well the ground bar on the right side of the picture.
A picture in focus would really help determine this.
A picture of the meter panel would help as well.
I would like to know where the large ground cable originates from, or goes to.

We are just trying to help you dude. I went over to Mike Holt's forum and there was reference to this happening if a 4 wire 240V appliance outlet was wired incorrectly.

Back