diy solar

diy solar

Any experience with Shopsolarkits.com

coil1002

Solar Wizard
Any one else had any interactions with them. I ordered 2 communication boards from them on July 12th and there still not here and they said they where in stock when I ordered them. After calling them they said they where not in stock and they where waiting for there shipment to be released from the port. Just poor communication on there part all around? Or just dropship scam where they say its in stock but order it from china when you order it from them?

Not a lot of reviews either way for that company. Sounds like you're in sketchy situation. I hate it when I order something based on it being "in stock".

Not a lot of reviews either way for that company. Sounds like you're in sketchy situation. I hate it when I order something based on it being "in stock".
Well to there credit I called and cancelled the order and did receive the refund

I have multiple experiences with Shop Solar. Purchased several Delta Pro units and a Ecoflow Max 2 with extra cables and solar panels, multiple 100watt and 200watt solar panels and have not had any issues with shipping or setting up the units. I followed the directions they give for free in there videos and PDFs. I have been shopping with them for at least 3 years and would highly recommend them. I use the Delta Pro's in my home for storms, power outages and the Max is set up to my parents fridge and works perfect during winter power outages. Also, their service is awesome.

Back