diy solar

diy solar

Any flat earthers out there?

Ok...
So, I'm driving to a job tonight just before sundown, and I notice the chemtrail/cirrus cloud lines... and what do I see with them...

SHADOWS on the sky dome.

Prove me wrong!
And you say I’m poking the sleeping bear…?

Ya, laugh if you wish. This is one of those ideas that sounds preposterous to anyone who never got caught up in FE when it became popular starting in 2015. I thought so too until my curiosity kicked in and I started doing some simple experiments myself and researching. My conclusion: We live in some kind of "realm" that is not completely or adequately explained by EITHER the globe or flat earth models. That said, the reality we experience, ie. were we live and travel, fly, boat or submarine, is most certainly FLAT. That does not rule out the possibility of a spherical domain which is created by a firmament thus both models may be partially true.

Well, back on topic...
What causes the shadow effect in the picture?
It was more pronounced in person.
Like the blue sky had black li es from the cloud shadows... eerie!

Just look up at the sky at night, preferably with a telescope.
How many flat objects do you see up there ?
Funny you should consider this relevant to the discussion since most of the things visible with a telescope don't look like objects at all, more like some kind of shimmering plasma light source.

I used to teach science in middle school. A neighbor came up to me a flat earther thinking I had evidence of the round earth theory conspiracy.

Back