diy solar

diy solar

Basen batteries shipped from USA

Hope this works out. If it does it is only a matter of time before others start stocking in the USA. I think $140 a cell is still too pricey for me, but it's not too far off. Would like to see $100 a cell

$800.00 for what appears to be 4 Lishen cells? I bought 8 EVE cells from Michael for around the same price shipped from China. Yup...had to wait but I guess it was worth it.

Basen told me that US stock was out a few hours ago. They tried to press LCL of Lishen 272AH.

As posted previously i ordered these Tuesday afternoon. As of Friday night no shipping notification on Alibaba so its not looking like they hit the 1-3 days for shipping. I also see the price on the link i used has gone up $200. I'll let you guys know when i get a shipping notification.

As of Friday night no shipping notification on Alibaba so its not looking like they hit the 1-3 days for shipping
You may not get any notification until they clear US customs and are in the hands of a US based shipper (USPS, DHL, UPS...). Its hit or miss as to how this works.

You may not get any notification until they clear US customs and are in the hands of a US based shipper (USPS, DHL, UPS...). Its hit or miss as to how this works.
Thanks. I was under the assumption these were coming from their USA warehouse as $560 seems cheap to air freight from China. Who knows.. :)

Thanks. I was under the assumption these were coming from their USA warehouse as $560 seems cheap to air freight from China. Who knows.. :)
Oh, i missed the USA Warehouse bit.
If from China, its mostly a mystery until the are on your doorstep.

Update - Got a shipping notice batteries for the batteries i ordered last Tuesday. They are being delivered from Chino, Ca. but the tracking information shows they will be delivered Friday to an INCORRECT ADDRESS / wrong state. ?‍♂️

All my profile shipping information is correct and in the order so hopefully this was just an incorrect copy / paste from someone updating my order.

Last edited:
Update - Got a shipping notice batteries for the batteries i ordered last Tuesday. They are being delivered from Chino, Ca. but the tracking information shows they will be delivered Friday to an INCORRECT ADDRESS / wrong state. ?‍♂️

All my profile shipping information is correct and in the order so hopefully this was just an incorrect copy / paste from someone updating my order.
??? Chino,CA any chance it was, King Speed that was the forwarder.

99% OT: I'm not the greatest of experts on this subject, but AFAIK Nevada doesn't tax warehouse inventory or out-of-state sales. (That's why AIMS is a Nevada-based import/export operation, and hundreds of large corporations - including Microsoft - ship from Nevada for the same reasons.) Chino is close by Ontario Airport, but seems a slightly odd choice to me.

1% on-topic: That new price is getting to be extremely unattractive.

Back