diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

Welcome ..... always glad to meet an unvaccinated.

Ha ha. I'm no one special. I was prepared to lose my job if the Biden admin mandate had stuck.

Honestly, I would encourage an investment strategy that embraces whatever the government and media are peddling.

Instead of telling people like our friend bradbill they have been lied to and tricked, buy stock in pfizer.

Instead of telling people that Obamacare is a farce that will only enrich insurance companies, buy united Healthcare stock.

Instead of telling people that the global warming hoax is just that, a hoax. Position yourself to benefit from the coming carbon cap and trade or carbon credits and subsidies.

I edited my post above....all in their 60s. 2 parents was before vaccinations were available...the Dr was anti vax

So...do you think the 2020 election was stolen?
You're lying. It's mathematically impossible you shook hands with 2 people of close relation who died of coronavirus.

You would need to know like 10,000 people.

You're lying. It's mathematically impossible you shook hands with 2 people of close relation who died of coronavirus.

So now you are calling me a liar! Kinda figures....fucking moron!

Over a million people died from Covid in the US.

It's simple math. 1 in 10 of those who died during that year died of covid and very few people die a year, especially in the 60 year old age bracket.

You're lying.

It's simple math. 1 in 10 of those who died during that year died of covid and very few people die a year, especially in the 60 year old age bracket.

You're lying.
Wow...you are very bad at math! Not surprised.

What other conspiracy theories do you believe?

Wow...you are very bad at math! Not surprised.

What other conspiracy theories do you believe?
Screenshot_20230204_173906_Chrome.jpg

You have a better chance of winning PowerBall than you do having both your parents in their 60's die of coronavirus.

Simple math.

Ha ha. I'm no one special. I was prepared to lose my job if the Biden admin mandate had stuck.

Honestly, I would encourage an investment strategy that embraces whatever the government and media are peddling.

Instead of telling people like our friend bradbill they have been lied to and tricked, buy stock in pfizer.

Instead of telling people that Obamacare is a farce that will only enrich insurance companies, buy united Healthcare stock.

Instead of telling people that the global warming hoax is just that, a hoax. Position yourself to benefit from the coming carbon cap and trade or carbon credits and subsidies.
The time to invest in Pfizer would have been 2019 .... I think it is going to take a big dive this year.

How many body bags, supplied to a nursing home, turned out to be insufficient?

"Outbreak", multiple infections and deaths in a cluster.
I don't know anyone who died; someone else could know several in one family. Especially if they have "comorbities" in common (which is very common.)
But there are people I met who had serious complications "after" vaccination.

The time to invest in Pfizer would have been 2019 .... I think it is going to take a big dive this year.
What is hilarious is that you probably have money in Pfizer through any number of mutual funds that you own if you have a 401K

A good investment strategy would be to watch what Nancy invests in.

Over a million people died from Covid in the US.

And 9 million died of something else.

Your claim that you know two people in their 60's who died of covid means you have at least 18 friends/relatives that have died of something else in the last 3 years.

Cut that number in half still gets you nine.

A good investment strategy is to do exactly the opposite of what you would do.

I would like to cordially ask you to take it easy.

I don't want this thread locked. Make your comments constructive. A little spicy is OK, I think but the f bombs and such are kind of a bummer.

Unvaccinated (for covid) people like me have little, if any places to vent and talk about what we think and how we feel.

Please don't destroy another one.

I would like to cordially ask you to take it easy.

I don't want this thread locked. Make your comments constructive. A little spicy is OK, I think but the f bombs and such are kind of a bummer.

Unvaccinated (for covid) people like me have little, if any places to vent and talk about what we think and how we feel.

Please don't destroy another one.
The moderators don't monitor the chit chat threads ..... the trolls know that. Ignoring them works for me.

Not at all. We learn through mistakes, sometimes the mistakes of others, sometimes we have to make the mistakes ourselves.

Now there was a pandemic killing thousands of people around the world on a daily basis and during that time the vaccines were tested, deemed safe and found to be effective by multiple agencies around the world. Given those facts, it would be foolish not to take the vaccine, then again the world will never run out of fools.

Leo, honest non-inflammatory question.

Did you know anyone who caught covid and died from it?

Now there was a pandemic killing thousands of people around the world on a daily basis and during that time the vaccines were tested, deemed safe and found to be effective by multiple agencies around the world. Given those facts, it would be foolish not to take the vaccine, then again the world will never run out of fools.

Now there is a pandemic killing thousands of vaccinated people around the world on a daily basis. And the vaccines were tested, deemed safe and found to be effective by multiple agencies around the world. Given those facts, might it not be foolish to take the vaccine? Then again the world will never run out of fools.

Now there is a pandemic killing thousands of vaccinated people around the world on a daily basis. And the vaccines were tested, deemed safe and found to be effective by multiple agencies around the world. Given those facts, might it not be foolish to take the vaccine? Then again the world will never run out of fools.

More of a response to Leo but people think the government tests vaccines and drugs for safety.

They do not.

They have panels review trial data that the drug companies themselves have conducted and submitted data for.

I have resorted asking the people who trash "anti-vaxxers":

When you caught covid, was it after your first vaccine series, booster or second booster.
I am 65+, I cought it at least once, was vaccinated and boosted, symptoms were like very mild cold, would not have stopped me going to work but I chose to stay home in case I was infectious. Of course that is meaningless, what you need to do is look at the averages.

I am 65+, I cought it at least once, was vaccinated and boosted, symptoms were like very mild cold, would not have stopped me going to work but I chose to stay home in case I was infectious. Of course that is meaningless, what you need to do is look at the averages.

In your age group, *if* you were going to due, you had an 8% chance of covid causing your death.

And, remember those 8% most of the time are "with" not "from".

Do you know anyone who passed?

Leo, honest non-inflammatory question.

Did you know anyone who caught covid and died from it?
Yes, 2 people I knew died from it, one was 80, which is a high risk group, the other was 49, he was relatively fit for his age considering he was a carpenter. Sister in law, 45 years old caught it before the vaccines were available and was in an induced coma for months, it was a miracle she survived, she was on supplemental oxygen for a year.

diy solar

diy solar
Back