Docan Power bad experience, beware.

For grade A you have:
currentconnected
ezeal
sunfunkits
18650batterystore
To Add to this, some manufacturers sell direct now

EVE sells direct on alibaba, $120 EXW starting
Highstar sells EVE LF280K cells as their IFpP71173208-280A cell, for now, Yes, their Alibaba listing does not support this, but I've confirmed it with them directly. (Cannot ship DDP though, FOB is best offered), $93.10 EXW starting
Cornex sells their PF173-280A (EVE LF280K equivalent), EXW $115 starting,

Also Docan REPT 280s are also re-lasered as a heads up

One thing to note, when you are dealing with EVE directly... well you aren't the invoice they send is usually from the Agent's own company. I always found this to be odd. Lastly compare your overall price vs Luyuan I actually never found the All said and done price directly form EVE to ever be cheaper than what Luyuan was offering.

On a side note, I find the EVE people a bit pushy and always wanting you to buy a full container...

Also a video of the cell in the seplos promo vid:

I have 3 8s banks. Out of those 3 the Docans I got from Their Texas warehouse are so tight, I don't even need a bms on them. But that was awhile back, things may change over time but they rarely ever carry the 304's I want so I'm trying a company called apexium that has good reviews & a US warehouse on my next order so will see how that goes.

Well that was fast

Amy says

We resell apexium. Apexium is another brand, but such like brother company, our boss not tell all details for us, just let us sell

So is Apexium a battery manufacturer's or reseller?

Thank you all so much as I'm talking to a seller with a docan power link on Facebook profile here in Houston, since they seem to have a warehouse.

Local pickup would make things cheap but don't want to get scammed.

Have an order pending with 18650 and at least they have a warranty and 30 day money back guarantee despite the shipping from Georgia.

You are on a thread "Docan Bad Experience" and you are thanking everyone that you are talking with Docan...

Yeah Nonlin I don't know what you are up to....

You are on a thread "Docan Bad Experience" and you are thanking everyone that you are talking with Docan...

Yeah Nonlin I don't know what you are up to....
Yes I'm thanking them for alerting me of the the negative experiences so that I can be wiser. Hence this post and I'm trying my best to get the best deal. If there is something I can push Docan or anyone to help me ensure I don't get scammed/ripped of.

No trolling here.

Back