diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

A friend of mine is the head medical director of one of the largest health groups in San Diego. They have 600 doctors on staff. During the pandemic, he had a couple doctors prescribing Ivermictin to a few patients for prevention/treating covid19. These doctors were advised that if they continued doing this, they would be fired. All were Trump Humpers.
Oh thats real convincing evidence considering hospitals work hand in glove with pharmaceutical companies who were being paid a fortune by the govt to develop novel therapies, but couldnt make a dime off ivermectin because the patents had expired.
You people act as if hospitals and pharmaceutical companies arent motivated by profit and only act in the best interests of their patients.

Oh thats real convincing evidence considering hospitals work hand in glove with pharmaceutical companies who were being paid a fortune by the govt to develop novel therapies, but couldnt make a dime off ivermectin because the patents had expired.
You people act as if hospitals and pharmaceutical companies arent motivated by profit and only act in the best interests of their patients.
Name a single entity in the USA that is NOT motivated by profit. Even the police "police for profit". We live in a capitalistic country, if you have a problem with that, perhaps North Korea would suit you better?

Just because profit is involved, does not mean a product is fraudulent. Ever have a loved one have a heart attack? Survive cancer? Organ transplant? Maybe someone you love got an infection and needed antibiotics? How the hell do you think all that shit was developed? It certainly wasn't prayer genius.

Pharmaceutical companies spend billions developing the drugs that keep your sorry ass alive and healthy. Unfortunately, there is still no cure for stupid.

Where to begin...

I could point out that if ivermectin actually worked (it doesn't), this is how crony capitalism works and that you vote for people who legislate for exactly that...

I could ask the obvious questions like...
Do you think they (government, doctors, pharmaceutical companies) should all oppose each other?
Where do you think ivermectin is made?
Do you think that the sale of ivermectin doesn't generate a profit for the pharmaceutical companies?

I can even post a link to show how ignorant that comment is...

Ivermectin Doesn’t Help Covid, But Generic Drug Makers Are Cashing In

Or I could just ignore that nonsense and look for a more constructive dialog and start it off with something like this...
I think all medical research should be done in tax funded universities and be patent free. That way research done in my country not only benefits people in my country, it also benefits people in your country...

LOL...Batshit is back with his crazy Batshit theories!

It is possible to feel sad for both. Even the antivax nutters have loved ones who loved and miss them.
It is true.
I will also be sad for the loss of my nutter family members, even though they bullied and terrorized others including family members over 3 years and even though they were really shitty to everyone til the bitter end..they will be missed...by someone...not me...but I'll be sad for them. Okay... not very sad. A little sad.

Name a single entity in the USA that is NOT motivated by profit. Even the police "police for profit". We live in a capitalistic country, if you have a problem with that, perhaps North Korea would suit you better?

Just because profit is involved, does not mean a product is fraudulent. Ever have a loved one have a heart attack? Survive cancer? Organ transplant? Maybe someone you love got an infection and needed antibiotics? How the hell do you think all that shit was developed? It certainly wasn't prayer genius.

Pharmaceutical companies spend billions developing the drugs that keep your sorry ass alive and healthy. Unfortunately, there is still no cure for stupid.
Whats your point, that pharmaceutical companies are 100% honest and transparant with the public, and couldnt possibly dismiss a therapy they cant make money from?
What are you, some kind of fucking pollyanna? How benevolent were your hallowed pharmaceutical companies when they rushed thalidomide onto the market?
No, they cant fix stupid, if they could your mother wouldnt exist.

Whats your point, that pharmaceutical companies are 100% honest and transparant with the public, and couldnt possibly dismiss a therapy they cant make money from?
You are arguing that just because a company makes a profit and workers get paid, they are dishonest. That logic (if that is what you want to call it) is flawed, Will makes money from his video's and he goes to great length to disclose where and how he gets the equipment he tests and even the money he makes from affiliate programs for equipment he recommends.

What are you, some kind of fucking pollyanna? How benevolent were your hallowed pharmaceutical companies when they rushed thalidomide onto the market?
Money corrupts, but you can fix that with proper oversight and instead of each individual replicating the research, which would be prohibitively expensive, we have tasked government run agencies, funded by taxes, to do that. That doesn't mean they are perfect, those agencies are underfunded and rely on cooperation with other countries and universities in order to keep up.

Really, you are calling some one else stupid?

Studies show Ivermectin does not work, but pharmaceutical companies are happy to sell it to you, for a profit of course.

Last edited:
There is batshit again posting at O dark thirty ...needs to take your meds bud!
4 drops per gallon of pH-Up should bring him close to neutral again but wait a few minutes between drops so he don't overshoot and go all acidic on us. The idea is to ease back to normal thought and avoid the wide mood swings.

I read your manifesto, please seek mental help.

Get any people walking in front of your house with stripped down micro wave ovens this Thanksgiving weekend?
Pretty sure they had better things to do.

Back