diy solar

diy solar

Dr Strangetroll : or how I learned to stop arguing and be amused by the intransigence

What "real data" proves that freeway traffic wasnt much lighter during the lockdowns than before and after the pandemic?
Provide it or move along. Your trolling is tiresome.
If you are talking about CA there was no "lockdown". However there was virtually no traffic during March-April 2020 when the recommendation was to stay home due to the unknown strength of the virus with no cure or treatment. In my narrow experience traffic is still a bit lighter but certainly not in all areas. That is my first hand anecdotal evidence.

There was a call from police to slow down as highway citations of 100+ mph speeding increased significantly. Although there were some areas where 100 mph was fairly common before the pandemic ;)

I would not consider any president to be competent in his job or responsibilities if he demonstrates cognitive issues such as being barely aware of what he is saying most of the time and/or who is around him - his staff is so fearful of what he might say next that they rarely allow him to speak off the cuff.
Why don't you go up in front of millions people and try to give a speech.. when you get back, lets see if your perspective has changed.

Every president's staff is fearful of a flubber.. I can't imagine what Trump's staff was going through.
Or a guy who has been in politics for 45 years and has nothing notable to show for it.
Name any congressional politician who has something notable to show for their service.. Democratic governments don't work that way.. not if things are going normally anyhow.

I do find it a bit perplexing that all your statements are coming straight from the propaganda campaigns.. that's interesting. I just read a book on how this works.. The book is called "How civil wars start and how to stop them". Best book I've read all year, and probably the last two or three years.

The "biden has cognitive disability" comes from the propaganda.. Where did you get that from? Do you have access to a cognitive test Biden took? Or are you just going to claim you saw him on television and he stuttered a few times? Or do you just repeat the propaganda like the rest of the farm animals? Did you make such statements about the stupid stuff Trump said as well? Or Obama? Bush? Reagan? They all do it dude..

Like I said, go stand up in front of the cameras and give it a try..

Can you name a congress person who has something notable or extraordinary to show for their service? I'm not sure what your statement means here.. Are you expecting some congress person to have saved the White House from a terrorist attack by crawling through duct work clenching a glock between his teeth or defusing a nuclear weapon?

The only notable work that comes from congress people are the laws they vote for or against.. and that's not really notable, its their damn job.

If you're going to debate something with me, you better have your ducks lined up.. I don't act like a farm animal or rationalize things with a grade school mentality.

Sigh. So when you peer review an observational study you look at whether the observational study was conducted and reported in accordance with scientific standards. That is all ity means. BUT it is still an observational study. By definition, observational studies do not control all confounding variables so they simply do not provide a high level of evidence. I have posted this numerous times and you have seen it but I will try once again.
AGAIN .... He addressed that in the video.

Then why post it Bob. Meaningless. Oh for BMCL you said.
There is a BIG difference between not being a double blind placebo study that no-one will do because there is no money in it .... and meaningless ..... A peer reviewed study with over 100,000 participants is FAR from meaningless .......It is you and your comrades comments since I posted that video that are meaningless.

AGAIN .... He addressed that in the video.
Go to Twitter and type in Brazil study Campbell. All the disinformation people saying it is the conclusive proof they have been waiting for. Pierre Kory, ONE OF YOUR FRONTLINE HEROS, touting it. Then when I point out they are merely observational studies you say "Oh yeah, I know.

Go to Twitter and type in Brazil study Campbell. All the disinformation people saying it is the conclusive proof they have been waiting for. Pierre Kory, ONE OF YOUR FRONTLINE HEROS, touting it. Then when I point out they are merely observational studies you say "Oh yeah, I know.
Unlike you .... I don't make my decisions about things based on what someone else has to say about it .... but ... Pierre Kory is millions of times more competent about this than you are.

I don't do Twitter ... I consider it all to be meaningless .... just like your opinions

There is a BIG difference between not being a double blind placebo study that no-one will do because there is no money in it .... and meaningless ..... A peer reviewed study with over 100,000 participants is FAR from meaningless .......It is you and your comrades comments since I posted that video that are meaningless.
There are peer-reviewed studies being done and some have been done which you should know from this board. You think they will spend the money to do massive observational studies but can't do a clinical trial. You have no idea what you are talking about. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777389/

Unlike you .... I don't make my decisions about things based on what someone else has to say about it .... but ... Pierre Kory is millions of times more competent about this than you are.

I don't do Twitter ... I consider it all to be meaningless .... just like your opinions
He is considered a fraud by actual experts in the field but you do you, Bob. Over 2 years of making the claim and he cant come up with a single clinical trial.

There are peer-reviewed studies being done and some have been done which you should know from this board. You think they will spend the money to do massive observational studies but can't do a clinical trial. You have no idea what you are talking about. https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/2777389/
Trying to give something credibility by repeatedly asserting peer-reviewed only demonstrates you do not understand peer review or you are intentionally misleading.

If I have a piece of shit and numerous doctors and labs confirm it is a piece of shit, it is still a piece of shit. An observational study is simply that.

Here is another one Bob, you said no one will pay for them. They do. The problem is they prove the opposite of what you nutbags claim. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857921013571 Here is the conclusion. " In conclusion, we did not demonstrate a significant reduction in viral load between ivermectin and placebo, although a trend for the highest dose is apparent. Whether this drug might have clinical efficacy at lower doses remains debated. We believe that our findings further support the WHO recommendation [25] suggesting that it is currently advisable to refrain from administrating ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 outside of clinical trials. Considering the reduced tolerability, large, high-dose clinical trials should not be recommended."

I have posted both of these before so maybe you are just--- lying?

Did you make such statements about the stupid stuff Trump said as well? Or Obama? Bush? Reagan? They all do it dude..

Trump said many dumb things. His speeches were often cringe-worthy and I couldn't stand to watch them especially towards the end of his term. [I am already to that point with Biden, and he has a long way to go yet].

Biden is not the same, his mistakes appear to me to be coming from a state of confusion.

Here is another one Bob, you said no one will pay for them. They do. The problem is they prove the opposite of what you nutbags claim. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0924857921013571 Here is the conclusion. " In conclusion, we did not demonstrate a significant reduction in viral load between ivermectin and placebo, although a trend for the highest dose is apparent. Whether this drug might have clinical efficacy at lower doses remains debated. We believe that our findings further support the WHO recommendation [25] suggesting that it is currently advisable to refrain from administrating ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 outside of clinical trials. Considering the reduced tolerability, large, high-dose clinical trials should not be recommended."

I have posted both of these before so maybe you are just--- lying?
So .... You think posting a few angry diatribes and a study with less than 100 people where they measured viral load makes your posts more meaningful ..... and give people a very large dose that is difficult to tolerate .... No ... it doesn't.

The studies in the video had over 100,000 participants and measured the difference in hospitalizations and death.
1647558040867.png

It's a real nice day here .... so I'm going for a walk to enjoy it ... nothing worth seeing here.

So .... You think posting a few angry diatribes and a study with less than 100 people where they measured viral load makes your posts more meaningful ..... and give people a very large dose that is difficult to tolerate .... No ... it doesn't.

The studies in the video had over 100,000 participants and measured the difference in hospitalizations and death.
View attachment 87720

It's a real nice day here .... so I'm going for a walk to enjoy it ... nothing worth seeing here.
They are actual randomized double-blind controlled trials which you said do not exist and yes obviously they have more merit than an observational study. Moron.

Trump said many dumb things. His speeches were often cringe-worthy and I couldn't stand to watch them especially towards the end of his term. [I am already to that point with Biden, and he has a long way to go yet].

Biden is not the same, his mistakes appear to me to be coming from a state of confusion.
Well, I haven't seem Biden do anything wrong yet.. At least he's shipping weapons to Ukraine, and told China to sit on their hands or else.

I guarantee you Trump would not have helped Ukraine.. He would have cheered for Putin..

They are actual randomized double-blind controlled trials which you said do not exist and yes obviously they have more merit than an observational study. Moron.
I didn't say they didn't exist .... go ahead and make up some more stuff.

So ... You just go to Twitter and find a discussion there .... come here and regurgitate the garbage from people who are like minded.

It's pretty clear that the tiny study you posted was designed to try to prove that a dose of Ivermectin large enough to be effective would be toxic ..... when they failed to prove their desired outcome, they did a sour grapes conclusion.

Ivermectin could have been approved for use treating Covid in Jan 2021 when studies at that time showed to be VERY effective at preventing hospitalization and death .... it was blocked by Dr Hill ... and some ghost editors .... with the conclusion that even though it showed to be effective it needed more study .... Dr Hill said that they should have enough data within a month to recommend the approval ... that never happened. How many people have died since then who didn't have to die?

There have been large studies showing Fluvoxamine was VERY effective also... what happened with it? The same thing.

These 2 studies in the video are just more data showing that the proof that existed in Jan 21 was valid.

I didn't say they didn't exist .... go ahead and make up some more stuff.
Here is exactly what you said above.
"There is a BIG difference between not being a double blind placebo study that no-one will do because there is no money in it."

Those are your words from earlier today. Just as with black unemployment you never acknowledge your lies you just pretend you never said them.

Here is exactly what you said above.
"There is a BIG difference between not being a double blind placebo study that no-one will do because there is no money in it."

Those are your words from earlier today. Just as with black unemployment you never acknowledge your lies you just pretend you never said them.
They didn't do the study to try to find out if Ivermectin was effective at preventing hospitalization and death .... it is as I described above .... Show me one of those studies .... They have had plenty of time to properly design one but haven't.

Ivermectin could have been approved for use treating Covid in Jan 2021 when studies at that time showed to be VERY effective at preventing hospitalization and death .... it was blocked by Dr Hill ... and some ghost editors .... with the conclusion that even though it showed to be effective it needed more study .... Dr Hill said that they should have enough data within a month to recommend the approval ... that never happened. How many people have died since then who didn't have to die?
Could have yes because it was already a prescription medicine. But then there you go on another conspiracy theory from your wacko sites. Did Dr Hill also cause the WHO and every other western country and mosy Asian countries to disallow ivermectin? Are you really going to go down that road???? Kook!!!!!!!1

Back