diy solar

diy solar

EVE 230Ah Batteries

I got 18, 16 with two spares in case of shipping damage or a runner that limited the pack capacity. FedEx did have a damage incident, did not deliver the last box and trued to return it for damage, I called and insistEd they deliver, turned out the good foam packing Basen uses (custom resiliant foam halves) did their job well, no damage.

im on the east coast, and opted for their “faster” shipping that was not air. They offered boat, fast boat, and air. Time to me was just over a month for fast boat, and a week of that was fedex.

live seen some stories of poor results from Basen but figured if I went through a supplier they sell quantities to I would more reliable results as they don’t want to risk upsetting good clients.

so far they match the eve spec sheet in every way, I haven’t started balancing or load testing yet though. They did all arrive @3.298 or 3.297 volts, so pretty close there.

I was going to make a larger post once I got some testing in and put up pics of the compression box I built.

Does anyone have any info on the EVE LF230 batteries? Basen is telling me the LF280s are sold out, price will be going up, and are recommending the LF230s. I can't find any info (or a datasheet) on them anywhere. Thanks.
No, I have enough Eve series. If you are interested, I can show you my goods, including LF90ah, LF105ah, LF230ah and LF280ah

Back