diy solar

Good supplier from Alibaba?

Adrian R

I am looking for a reliable supplier from Alibaba for these models:

EVE 280Ah
CATL 310Ah
LTO YinLong 40Ah

The low price is important, too.

I read that Deligreen and Shenzhen Haomi and Shenzhen Luyuan are to be considered.

Any other recommendations?

Any warnings regarding these 3?

Thank you so much

EVE - Stock depends on the seller. I have good experiences with Xuba for those.
Basen seems to be fine also, but some people have noticed issues on the latest orders (Not straight tapped threads, rewapped cells, shipping 302Ah cells instead of 310Ah CATL's and so on)

For EVE, Amy (Luyan) is also an option. More expensive, but they provide matched cells. (Which will explain the higher price)

Why the LTO in this list? Requires a complete different setup, different voltages and BMS. I don't know why you list them in the same list. Totally different chemistry. If you're really looking into LTO, this subforum is for LFP, LTO is https://diysolarforum.com/forums/uncommon-batteries-lto-nca-nmc-li-poly.26/

Thank you! I build systems on both chemistries. I have been using both chemistries for many years with electrodacus bms, no problems

No problem! I was a little surprised to see LTO in the list.

Some people might think LTO is just some brand name, and the way you listed it (in the LFP forum), among other LFP cells let me think you might be one of those, but you're clearly aren't ;)

I think finding a good supplier for the LTO cells will be the biggest challenge. If you are in this for the long term, you may just have to order cells from a lot of different sellers and capacity test them.

When @Craig was frequenting this forum he said most suppliers aren't selling good LTO cells and it took him a long time to find a couple reliable suppliers ...... Since he is selling these cells on Ebay himself, I wouldn't expect him to share the names of his suppliers.

If you do find a good source of LTO cells PLEASE let us know who they are.

I have known one for a long time - Czech Republic, no customs for those ordering from Europe, grade A brand new LTO, however crazy expensive:

I just started an order with Amy, the responses and keeping my update to date has been great. I will update my thread when I recieve the cells. They test and match the cells and provide capacity.

Last edited:
Back