diy solar

diy solar

Half price electric cars

And yet flu was all but eradicated during the COVID social distancing measures period in Australia. Any guesses as to why?
I bet heart attacks and rest of other normal killers were way down there like here.

Hell George Floyd case should been dropped he had covid

IMG_3024.jpeg

All we had to do was social distance? I wonder why that wasn’t done…ever….any other time….with any measure of success for ANY rna respiratory virus….ever.

And with that rationale, why did it cease cases of airborne influenza but not their proclaimed non airborne covid (which was also wrong)

It's standard practice with highly contagious diseases when there is no vaccine or treatment yet available. Did you miss the memo that Australia's excess mortality actually fell, in stark contrast to most of the world.
Standard practice would be to quarantine the sick, not lockdown the healthy.

Excess mortality didn't fall because of social distancing.

That is not to say there are no downsides with such an approach, there are, and so strategies need to be balanced.
Yes this is why we have always quarantined the sick.

Half price Fiskers compared to this? (Third world urban solution perhaps):

All we had to do was social distance? I wonder why that wasn’t done…ever….any other time….with any measure of success for ANY rna respiratory virus….ever.
Because when you have a vaccine for a given virus that is far more effective. Social distancing is both difficult and damaging, so the only time you'd try it is if you had a 1) completely new virus that 2) you didn't have a vaccine for, and that had the potential to 3) kill hundreds of thousands or millions of people.

Other NPI's (masking, hand washing, sanitizing, HVAC changes) are generally tried first, since they are less damaging.

Now they do. They're different tests. For the first year or so they could not. CDC said not to use the old tests for that reason a while ago.
The old pcr covid test was faulty out of the gate …. It was for whatever reason continued until a new one could be developed. They knew it was terrible test but kept using it because did not have anything else. They finally replaced it.

They knew the covid vaccine was shit too and just a money grab…..~$5 trillion dollars.

Saps keep singing the song and looking for love in all the wrong places. They robbed us. Let em sap on

Half price Fiskers compared to this? (Third world urban solution perhaps):

This is the exact reason I believe most of the EVs we have seen have been the higher end models. There are a few more economical type cars available now, but none that are actually less costly to operate than two 10-15 year old Civics or Corollas. So they don't make economic sense for most. The Leaf is the closest option that I know of.

The goal that many have in mind is to make private car ownership prohibitively expensive, to the point where most drivers have to buy into a 10% share of a vehicle to share with others.

The other model I hear floated is that one would purchase a self driving car that would go out on it's own and give rides to like a ride hailing app.

You Will own nothing, and you Will be happy. -Klaus Schwab.

This is the exact reason I believe most of the EVs we have seen have been the higher end models. There are a few more economical type cars available now, but none that are actually less costly to operate than two 10-15 year old Civics or Corollas.
A 10 year old Leaf is far cheaper to operate than a 10 year old Civic.

A 10 year old Civic is much cheaper to start with though as they are not rare.
Most of the cheap Leaf need a battery so there goes the savings. Lifepo upgrade has cold weather draw back for charging without pack warmers. From my limited reading lifepo suppose to be Heavier too. I had considered Leaf then upgrading it - Leaf EXTENDED. Be fun to drive store and such. No long trips. THE chevy Bolt is probably better deal when they were discounts but again battery issues.

Back