diy solar

diy solar

Help! I need a Chargery 8S balance cable!

Pacer

Oops! I accidentally pinched the balance lead cables when shutting the lid on my battery box the other day. When I hooked everything back up, the voltage reading were all over the place, or 0! So it’s definitely toast.

I can order one from the Chargery site, but that might take awhile to arrive here in OH.

Does anyone stateside have a spare that I could purchase?

Alternatively, I could wire up another one myself, any thoughts or tips on this?
Thanks in advance!

I will also add that there are many jst connector cables pre made available for cheap, they are quite common on RC models with high output batteries (high output for an RC model).

I will also add that there are many jst connector cables pre made available for cheap, they are quite common on RC models with high output batteries (high output for an RC model).
Thanks! I ended up just ordering from Chargery site, now I wait to get my system back up and running.

I believe these will do for a BMS8T
The chargery cables are 300mm long.
Other assemblies from Digikey, Mouser etc come in various lengths as well and these can be obtained quickly.

CABLE-PH09.jpg

1614340436699.png

BTW: Just about every shop that sells Raspberry Pi's, Arduino's and such all carry such JST cables and they are quite inexpensive and quick to get. All measurements are in Metric.

Hope it helps, Good Luck

Back