diy solar

diy solar

Hey guys, Ben from altE here

sunfarmer75

Hi DIY Solar Power Forum! Great to be here and think William is the man! Seriously, don't cheap out on even the smallest parts like connectors and wire. @William, reach out to me to offer your forum a better range of products. @Forum, reach out to me any questions you may have. Best Regards....Ben Farmer ben@altestore.com

Do you folks still carry salt water batteries? If not what was the problem(s) with them?

Thanks!

Hey Darkstar, We no longer carry salt water batteries because of the issue with performance on the Aquion. We actually had many stacks in the field fail and unfortunately much of these failures came after they went bankrupt. So needless to say we got scared to pursue this technology after the rights were sold to a couple other companies that currently sell them. Plus with LiFePO4 being so popular and growing exponentially we have decided to go all in on this technology. But again a shame on the Aquion since I'm a true environmentalist and these had the only Cradle to Cradle technology out there and easy for extracting the resources from the earth as well as being recyclable.

Back