diy solar

diy solar

I should have known better... (sorry, ranting)

As for upnorthpersonal he has been beefing with SFK for as long as I have been here. Previously he said to get Amp-hour watt-hr / nominal voltage is wrong and I asked on quora from electrical engineers and many other places including chat gpt and they all said its fine and works.

I think I explain in that thread why your Quora answers and ChatGPT are wrong.

So I'm ask again if its ok to charge your lithium cell at 10v instead of 3.65v (like everyone else who told me to do so on the zke) I hope the video that was posted stays up and doesn't magically disappear. On the flipside, if it is ok; why the heck aren't we always charging cells this way?

The point was that the cell doesn't see the 10V unless it's allowed to keep charging to that voltage. The claim made was that the balancer would apply 4.2V (or whatever) and that you'd see this at the cell. The video shows this is not the case (and the video isn't going anywhere). Again, this does not mean you can put a 10V supply on a cell and keep charging (as the faulty BMS firmware would allow) but it does mean that a balancer which uses a higher voltage for a very limited time does not 'put x volts at the cell and overvolts' or whatever - the cell doesn't see that voltage.

feckin Quora and DumDumb Chat babblers...
Some of the spewage is not only sickening, some is downright scary...

Listening to Sales Reps and believing their "scripts" Ohhh the GULLIBILITY - Honest Sales Reps who think they KNOW what they are talking about...
Dude I got a Bargain on some land and it comes with a car that a Little Ol Lady from Pasadena drove to church & grocery shopping only.

Back