diy solar

diy solar

JUST SAY NO !! IC GOGOGO Store

That's why you should always use credit card.
If you don't receive anything, trade assurance can be good, especially is there is no delivery on paper.
If you received different products.. it's already challenge..
for the Chargery BMS8T I got from IC GOGOGO, instead of the BMS16T I had ordered; luckily I could use that BMS8T model for my upcoming 24v LifePO4 build (just no good option if I expanded to a 48v set later). I got an apology after my messages, then pictures, and they offered to send to the one I had ordered, but mentioned I have to send the one I received back. I did not not like the idea of sending back something at my costs, so I then went to the dispute option and Alibaba express, and chose asking for a $50 dollar refund. I thought that was fair (though more might be viewed fair too). They accepted to refund $50. I wondered when my refund would happen (not immediate), so I logged on to my credit card bank page, and found that transaction, and it was easy to dispute the charge as "overcharged $50". The Bank holding that credit card put the $50 back into my account right then. I then left a message about my doing that with ICGOGOGO. ... That is the way I did that one.

I also have a battery charger I ordered form ICGOGOGO on March 20, 2020 (my first ever Alibabaexpress order to start and see how it works before big battery order/ now over two months ago) .... that did not show up. It was sea freight then land; and their tracking system shows it showing up in USA awhile back to some china based land based shipping company, or some oddball company I do not personally trust to dilvery properly to my address. I applied for a refund, but then further info. on Alibabaexpress says I can apply for refund for non delivery ... only in a few more days. I used the Alibabaexpress dispute way of asking for a refund, but since coronavirus delays is part of picture, ... I get more emails about "good news, your item shipped" and then page link shows how I can apply for a refund in a few more days (and I just noticed the days shifted to adding a couple more days than last time I looked at that page). So, Learning More All the Time, including about how Alibaba works, plus how using my credit card also gives me another layer of protection on my purchases. Yes to using a credit card !!!

Last edited:
Back