diy solar

diy solar

JUST SAY NO !! IC GOGOGO Store

i ordered the Chargery BMS8T & 2 relays last week from IC GOGOGO because i didn't know any better
when i check my order it says i will automatically be refunded in 4 days... (it is counting down) if not shipped
i do have a 'Request Order Cancellation' button
should i cancel and order direct from Jason?

mark

i am in Canada, not sure Craig wants the hassle (also his have 300A shunt that i don't need)

mark

i am in Canada, not sure Craig wants the hassle (also his have 300A shunt that i don't need)

mark
Getting something from Craig IS fast, he sent me some stuff via USPS posted it Mar.23 and was by April 3rd (possibly sooner but I only goto Post Office on Friday's.

anyone pressed the 'cancel order' button - what happens?

anyone pressed the 'cancel order' button - what happens?
Seller needs to respond in 72 hours and approves or disapproves the request. All my past cancellations were approved so I don't know what happens if the seller disapproves it. Generally if the items are not shipped yet I don't see why they won't approve it. I just cancelled an order with IC gogogo couple days ago and just got the refund today.

I think that there is value in hand selection of cells, matching packs, testing, and the BMS design that BB does, along with domestic support, domestic guarantee, and overnight shipping (if required). That's what we're paying for. To some people this is more important than to others. The raw components of almost everything electronic comes from Asia. At the 2019 CES, I wandered through the component exhibit hall. I don't recall seeing any non-Asian-branded suppliers.

Last edited:

mark
I have no problem shipping to Canada at all the thing is what costs $13.00 to ship across USA costs $42.00 to ship to Canada (USPS 6-10 days). If anybody knows a better way I'm happy to check it out.

finally after waiting until the last day for my order to ship or be cancelled, they said shipped
then a few days later i get that my address isn't valid - i sent an alternative, then said cancel if they couldn't ship to my correct address
checked later & it says shipping is cancelled - no replies at all
now waiting for a refund...
sent email to Jason & will order direct

finally after waiting until the last day for my order to ship or be cancelled, they said shipped
then a few days later i get that my address isn't valid - i sent an alternative, then said cancel if they couldn't ship to my correct address
checked later & it says shipping is cancelled - no replies at all
now waiting for a refund...
sent email to Jason & will order direct
IF that was indeed IC Cogogo then you also NEED to inform Jason @ Chargery, they need t know if an authorized vendor is screwing up. I have put Amy @ Xuba in direct contact with Jason @ Chargery and the companies are "negotiating". Hopefully Xuba will pick up Chargery and the additional relays etc... as I have been making "Introductions" between them. NO EXTRA CHARGE - Just trying to help the Membership.

Craig is in the US - California and he can get you goodies FAST, he's even shipped me stuff and it got here in record time.
PING @Craig time to chime in here.

I did inform Jason that my order through IC GOGOGO had not been successful

right after contacting Jason my IC GOGOGO order was shipped, arrived today - everything in good shape - just need my cells to arrive from Amy

I ordered a Chargery BMS16T from IC GOGOGO via Alibabaexpress just after the Coronavirus curves affected shipping. That oredr recently arrived as the BMS8T instead of the BMS16T. I will see what remedy they offer. New to Alibabaexpress and Alibaba. I see what happens via messages. Hesitant to click "Item received" on orders because the item I received was not what I ordered. Roll of dice type mistake.

My experience with IC GOGOGO store are in this thread

Sadly not all positive.
Also not all negative!!

The tone on the forum is sometimes getting negative, and maybe people will even start pointing fingers to other members.
Without use...

All people do is share their own experiences.
And apparently the sellers give a period of time good products, and then "harvest" with bad.

Wait for the dust to settle, make good reputation again and the show goes all over again

This is not unknown practice for Asia, or many other continents...
And it's been happening for many, many centuries...

The ones less lucky are now spitting their anger. And they should.
It is the other side of low prices ?

Not only on the sellers, also on AliExpress system or Alibaba trade assurance.

We know they all suck bigtime.
They are there mostly for the sellers and paid by the sellers.

That's why you should always use credit card.

If you don't receive anything, trade assurance can be good, especially is there is no delivery on paper.

If you received different products.. it's already challenge..

If you received defective product...
Prepare for a long fight And lose partly.

In all situations, you are supposed to do the best you can with Ali, and then claim the rest at your credit card.

That said, it doesn't hurt to get them in the loop soon, and work with them.

Many absurd tests request by the seller and backed up by Ali might be unnecessary for the credit card company, who can take it from there

My experience with IC GOGOGO store are in this thread

Sadly not all positive.
Also not all negative!!

The tone on the forum is sometimes getting negative, and maybe people will even start pointing fingers to other members.
Without use...

All people do is share their own experiences.
And apparently the sellers give a period of time good products, and then "harvest" with bad.

Wait for the dust to settle, make good reputation again and the show goes all over again

This is not unknown practice for Asia, or many other continents...
And it's been happening for many, many centuries...

The ones less lucky are now spitting their anger. And they should.
It is the other side of low prices ?

Not only on the sellers, also on AliExpress system or Alibaba trade assurance.

We know they all suck bigtime.
They are there mostly for the sellers and paid by the sellers.

That's why you should always use credit card.

If you don't receive anything, trade assurance can be good, especially is there is no delivery on paper.

If you received different products.. it's already challenge..

If you received defective product...
Prepare for a long fight And lose partly.

In all situations, you are supposed to do the best you can with Ali, and then claim the rest at your credit card.

That said, it doesn't hurt to get them in the loop soon, and work with them.

Many absurd tests request by the seller and backed up by Ali might be unnecessary for the credit card company, who can take it from there
Thanks for feedback support. I just got a reply to a couple of message I had left (think there was a holiday break), and just posted em my two pictures of wrong item received. I will see how they treat me.

Yeah I wish this information was out months ago when I ordered mine.
I have communicated with him since it said possible arrival April 30th and I still have not received it.
I got the Creamy white 75amp one on ebay

Last edited:
Back