312.3 KB · Views: 58
  • box2.jpg
    box2.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 58
  • box3.jpg
    box3.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Jsut received July 2023 cells from Docan. Measures 308 Ah at 20A discharge. With octahon terminals.

Jsut received July 2023 cells from Docan. Measures 308 Ah at 20A discharge. With octahon terminals.
20a discharge isn’t bad.

Did Eve spec a suggested discharge current for these?

At this point why are they even calling them K cells, time to move on, seems like the K version reputation is already tainted.

I'm just wondering how this is going to play out... all grade B 280K V3 buyers will basically have a free pass to LMAO at anyone who bought grade "A" 280K V2... ?

20a discharge isn’t bad.

Did Eve spec a suggested discharge current for these?

At this point why are they even calling them K cells, time to move on, seems like the K version reputation is already tainted.
standard discharge (at which battery should be tested) is usually 0.5C, so 140 Amps. I don't have such loads or tester :)

I'm just wondering how this is going to play out... all grade B 280K V3 buyers will basically have a free pass to LMAO at anyone who bought grade "A" 280K V2... ?
grade A, grade B... in this case it is not easy to distinguish(but should we ever bother about this?). Eve has B marks on qr of some grade B cells for some time .
Mine have no marks, just original qr codes.
The only cryteria, maybe, is be presece of EVE test sheets.

Original codes or “original” codes ?

Amazing what can be done to try and make a profit
QRs are on the same place where they should be and read well by qr scranner. Codes are different from cell to cell. I have checked under cover and have not found scratched codes in other places.

Looks like they are 2 versions of the 280K V3 1 with the EVE 2 hole adapter and the circular pads and ones with the octagon pads. Sfk says the octagon are testing higher but only about 10-12 ah.

Back