diy solar

diy solar

LG combo washer/dryer with heat pump/ventless -$2k.

What are you going to do? Build your own? Take video and I'll build one too

I wouldn't build or buy a heat pump dryer. I also wouldn't buy any new major appliances or vehicles for that matter. Every manufacturer in recent years has lowered their product quality and customer service. Add that on top of the complexity of the modern offerings of today and we often times end up with a shit show on our hands.

As the old saying goes "They don't make them like they used to" continues to apply.

I'm guessing "not well," but from what I can tell the lint trap is significantly improved plus there was a secondary filter and access to clean the condenser on the one I looked at.
which unit has the secondary lint filter ? it has been the number one problem for heatpump drier. Thanks

which unit has the secondary lint filter ? it has been the number one problem for heatpump drier. Thanks
It's been a while since I was looking I can't remember who it was. I just checked Miele, they have two filters in series right in the door. I thought I remembered some brand have two different filters in two different locations.

Back