diy solar

diy solar

Looking for Chinese Factory recommendation for custom Terminal Adapters and Busbars

Tiktaalik

I am looking for a Chinese factory recommendation for custom Terminal Post Adapters as well as custom Bus Bars. I can browse Alibaba all day long but I would prefer to be recommended a trusted factory that has the capability to product these items to custom specifications. Attached images are for design reference only. Does anyone know of a factory that has this capability?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 9.59.48 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 9.59.48 AM.png
    448.1 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 10.40.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-02-14 at 10.40.13 AM.png
    523.8 KB · Views: 5
I suggest Ningbo Sylue Machining. I had a number of different metal parts made by them for a friend; they have very good service and communication in English, and the quality was excellent. They make parts for reputable brands in Europe (which I only found out later).

I am happy to recommend them - they seem to really care about their customers: A year after the last production run, I had the opportunity to meet an engineer and a salesman in person when they were on a trip to Europe. It was extremely interesting to talk about Chinese manufacturing, their attitude towards world politics, and to some extent, the realities about life in China (omnipresent surveillance, employment, freedom...). It was quite funny when I showed them my friend's bike and outdoor shop. As they walked around, they would point at items and say: "We made this, that's our product, that's from our factory..."

My e-mail contact is Gina - my last contact was in 2021 so don't know whether she still works for Sylue. I made bids and purchases though their Alibaba page. You may wish to use the Alibaba platform to get the benefit of Trade Assurance. Send her greetings from Peter in Switzerland if you decide to give them a try ;)

Last edited:
I suggest Ningbo Sylue Machining. I had a number of different metal parts made by them for a friend; they have very good service and communication in English, and the quality was excellent. They make parts for reputable brands in Europe (which I only found out later).

I am happy to recommend them - they seem to really care about their customers: A year after the last production run, I had the opportunity to meet an engineer and a salesman in person when they were on a trip to Europe. It was extremely interesting to talk about Chinese manufacturing, their attitude towards world politics, and to some extent, the realities about life in China (omnipresent surveillance, employment, freedom...). It was quite funny when I showed them my friend's bike and outdoor shop. As they walked around, they would point at items and say: "We made this, that's our product, that's from our factory..."

My e-mail contact is Gina - my last contact was in 2021 so don't know whether she still works for Sylue. I made bids and purchases though their Alibaba page. You may wish to use the Alibaba platform to get the benefit of Trade Assurance. Send her greetings from Peter in Switzerland if you decide to give them a try ;)

Thanks! I will contact them.

Back