diy solar

diy solar

BAD BAD NEWS Signature Solar EG4 Plug N Cool Solar Hybrid ...Customer Punished for Factory Mistake

So...
What has the OP purchased? You do not offer a 9K hybrid system at all?
Correct, on our site the 12k and 24k hybrids are available, the 9k and 12k 28seer are available as well but not termed hybrids and read as an AC input only unit. We carry them because many people want the highest efficiency possible with quick connect lines

Yes...I was thinking about that and wondering about the added expense of acquiring the inverter needed to run the system that I have already paid for and I even offered to EG4 to make right by sending whatever is needed to make the system work by supplying me with the inverter and parts that were supposed to be as part of the all in one system. Whatever the outcome, iI will be honest in sharing it because I think it is important for folks to see that packaging mistakes happen at the supply level and that the retailers do not know until the consumer opens the boxes. It is not the "fault" of EG4 that the contents were not correct, only that it took an entire day of being on the phone and sending photos by internet and having to remotely recharge by solar to send everything repeatedly and end up with no resolution and end up with the person who was on the phone with me literally telling me to stay on the line with them only to find out he had gone home for the day and passed the buck...requiring me to start all over again with a different person...lovely...
I may have missed it, but have you posted the pictures of what you got yet?

Back