diy solar

diy solar

Looking for Circuit Breaker or On/Off Switch for 4s 48v Battery in Rack Cabinet

validol

I'm building 48v system based on 4s Li Time 100ah lifepo4 batteries. I would like to have the possibility to switch off or detach battery from inverter. Something similar to on/off battery switch on Pylontech 48v batteries or some kind of on/off switch or circuit breaker between main battery wires and inverter.

Please could you suggest a real options that I could buy and install suitable for 58(60) VDC system?

I found this option but I'm not sure is this circuit breaker suitable or not? Is it kind of directional or bi-directional?

I saw many suggestions on this forum to avoid circuit breakers as they could be complicated so could you suggest good 60VDC on/off switch preferable with DIN mount.

All 4 batteries will be closed in kinda rack cabinet. Positive wire will have fuse inside rack. But I'm looking for option to make this "rack battery" turnable, to simplify a little bit possibility to maintain, etc.

Thank you!

I'm building 48v system based on 4s Li Time 100ah lifepo4 batteries. I would like to have the possibility to switch off or detach battery from inverter. Something similar to on/off battery switch on Pylontech 48v batteries or some kind of on/off switch or circuit breaker between main battery wires and inverter.

Please could you suggest a real options that I could buy and install suitable for 58(60) VDC system?

I found this option but I'm not sure is this circuit breaker suitable or not? Is it kind of directional or bi-directional?

I saw many suggestions on this forum to avoid circuit breakers as they could be complicated so could you suggest good 60VDC on/off switch preferable with DIN mount.

All 4 batteries will be closed in kinda rack cabinet. Positive wire will have fuse inside rack. But I'm looking for option to make this "rack battery" turnable, to simplify a little bit possibility to maintain, etc.

Thank you!
If you only are using as a switch that should be fine. If you want circuit protection the Nader 100Amp may be a better option. ASI NDB1-125C100-3 Miniature Circuit Breaker,DIN Rail Mount High Current Circuit Breaker,100 Amp, 3 Pole, 480 Vac, 60 Vdc, C Trip Curve https://a.co/d/edPK589

Thank you
If you only are using as a switch that should be fine. If you want circuit protection the Nader 100Amp may be a better option. ASI NDB1-125C100-3 Miniature Circuit Breaker,DIN Rail Mount High Current Circuit Breaker,100 Amp, 3 Pole, 480 Vac, 60 Vdc, C Trip Curve https://a.co/d/edPK589
Please could you clarify does this circuit breaker is non directional or directional?

And how to correctly connect it if it is directional?

Thank you

I don’t recall them being directional. On my installation, the load side going to the inverter was on the bottom.

Are there double and single pole versions?

Back