diy solar

diy solar

Lvx6048 flickering lights

jhr389

Hi, I have two lvx6048s and when both inverters are on my lights flicker. If I turn one of them off my lights stop flickering. I am on the 63.06 firmware. Not sure where to start.

Mine flickers when on battery and solar is charging. The less expensive Home Depot Ecosmart bulbs are affected the most. In my powder room, it is like a disco. On grid, the issue seems to go away (even when solar is providing 100% of usage). Disappointing for sure, but I don't think there will be a magic fix unfortunately.

Mine flickers when on battery and solar is charging. The less expensive Home Depot Ecosmart bulbs are affected the most. In my powder room, it is like a disco. On grid, the issue seems to go away (even when solar is providing 100% of usage). Disappointing for sure, but I don't think there will be a magic fix unfortunately.
Thanks for replying and feeling my pain. I’m not sure if you have two or not. But I did notice when I have both on my voltage drops to around 115.

Thanks for replying and feeling my pain. I’m not sure if you have two or not. But I did notice when I have both on my voltage drops to around 115.
I do have two, but they are not running in parallel. I have each unit feeding a separate panel.

Back