diy solar

diy solar

Maximum Solar okay?

I can tell you about the unit, it does everything it's expected to with no funky hoops. As for the site, just learned about it not long ago. I would worry about support but I don't really worry about support on mine since it runs so well.

I just wish they still sold the 1012lv-MK though, it seems to have been a real short term product. Stackable 12v AIO's would be really REALLY handy!

I can tell you about the unit, it does everything it's expected to with no funky hoops. As for the site, just learned about it not long ago. I would worry about support but I don't really worry about support on mine since it runs so well.

I just wish they still sold the 1012lv-MK though, it seems to have been a real short term product. Stackable 12v AIO's would be really REALLY handy!
The thing I really want to check is that I can run it fully unattended, meaning that if a storm lets it run out of battery power and not recharge right away, it shuts of the AC power output, and then, when it is recharged by solar, will automatically turn on the AC power without human intervention. Can you verify that for me?

Testing now, 20a on a 40ah battery, 0.5c. Once it shuts off in a bit I'll go plug in the 400w of panel and see what happens...

Please hold ..

Screenshot_20230915-130641_xiaoxiang.jpg

Back