diy solar

diy solar

Need help sourcing Sunsynk / Deye [EU]

zolee

Hi,

Looking for a Sunsynk / Deye 8 kW 3 phase hybrid inverter. For warranty/shipping reasons I prefer EU located dealer, but if the price is right I may risk importing.

I'll use it with a 48V / 280Ah battery bank and 4.6 kW (12x I'M Solar 385W) solar panels (both expanding in future) in grid backed zero export setup. If you know of other inverter that has similar performance and price I'm ready to rethink. The basic requirements are min. 8 kW / 3 phase, 48V battery and 600+V solar input.

Please recommend a dealer that carry some of those inverters, or other inverter with better availability but similar price/performance.

thanks

hello,
I'm in France, and deye as a reseller in France.
I know a distributor in hungary too.

hello,
I'm in France, and deye as a reseller in France.
I know a distributor in hungary too.
Hi,
Can you give some websites if it's not against the rules. Hungary is much closer to me, but France is also ok (until EU breaks to parts)

austria has a dealer too..
when you order through alibaba from europe, it gets shipped from there.
be aware that the eu dealers i found put a pretty big margin to base pricing

austria has a dealer too..
when you order through alibaba from europe, it gets shipped from there.
be aware that the eu dealers i found put a pretty big margin to base pricing
Care to share the name or link to the austrian dealer? What seller should I consider from Alibaba?

Hi everybody - this is my first post and main reason I registered here is to ask this question:

Where to buy in EU Sunsynk / Deye hybrid inverter at least 7.2/8Kw, single phase ?

and when trying to start new topic link here appeared.
So I'm in similar position as @zolee, but with that difference preferably looking for spanish based suppliers, but as long is EU doesn't make big difference. Any help highly appreciated.

I was promised new information after the next week.
Sunsynk is working on expanding the business in EU. They'll also have the new 16kW single phase available.

In the end I ordered a 3 phase 8 kW Deye from France, Sunxcell. The price is a little bit higher then the Alibaba offerings, but not by much. If one count the shipping costs and "local" warranty it's even cheaper.

Last edited:
After all considerations, looks like I managed to get direct message from Sunsynk, should arrive next week if all goes ok.
Thank you for French supplier advice.

Last edited:
DEYE 8K single phase is on my list when my voltronic based inverter going to fails, and it going to :)

For me Voltronic sounded very good in all terms, only one point missing: price...

hmm, I said voltronic not victron :)
ykhm, yes indeed, I wrote voltronic instead of victron :)

-------------

So finally inverters arrived and installed. I went for 2x5,5kw instead of 1x8kw.
First impression: it's delicious bit of electronics. ;)

I will write more in next weeks, after more testing.
By the way, I have my Goodwe 5048EM for sell - it's 8 months old, 4Mw generated in pristine condition - based in Tenerife, could arrange delivery to Spain or UK. if interested pm me.

Hi, I received offer from sunxcell and it seems to be cheaper to use them than order from china nowdays.

How reliable is sunxcell? If somebody have opinion thanks.

Hi, I received offer from sunxcell and it seems to be cheaper to use them than order from china nowdays.

How reliable is sunxcell? If somebody have opinion thanks.
It was cheaper for me. And 8 got my inverter.
But it's a pain to communicate with them.

I have a feeling that it is a one man show run by a guy who is overworked and stretched in to many directions.
I can't tell more about reliability than that the company is in business for a fairly long time.

Back