diy solar

diy solar

Sending a battery to Will Prowse for tear down?

shopvanlife

Hi everyone we have an excellent deal on 12v 100ah lifepo4s' which you can find here:

https://diysolarforum.com/threads/b...99-99-continental-us-only-shopvan-life.26159/

but unfortunately, we've been met with a bit of skepticism due to our price of less than $400 delivered but instead of raising the price we've decided to take this challenge head-on.

We have e-mailed Will Prowse and asked if he could do a tear-down video of the battery to prove its' quality and our legitimacy but have yet to have heard back from him. If anyone here knows Will Prowse please let him know about our deal. Thank you.

Poor Will, I can only imagine what his E-Mail Boxes look like, probably more of a Vortex once you get in there days could vanish I'm sure. Haha, more than likely he could hire someone FT to just handle that and still not get through it all.... So many strings Tugging on him.

Poor Will, I can only imagine what his E-Mail Boxes look like, probably more of a Vortex once you get in there days could vanish I'm sure. Haha, more than likely he could hire someone FT to just handle that and still not get through it all.... So many strings Tugging on him.
Yeah ... poor Will .... getting all those free batteries LOL

No, just a pile of batteries I might use in the future. It is hard for me to get rid of batteries, even if they are underperforming. Sometimes I still need them for videos.
I could only imagine the battery bank you could cobble together from your graveyard lol, any idea the kWh total?

If only the multitool/hammer chisel hadn’t opened many of them up, it’s be great to ship some sub par batteries in a random drawing type thing for those wanting to dabble in Lifpo (winner pays shipping to f course)

My modest group 27 FLA for water pumping would love some competition.

Back