diy solar

diy solar

Shipping batteries...

Lewi

The strangest conversation just happened between FedEx and I.

Here is the background.... I ordered some modem packs from Battery Clearing House. The package never showed up. Battery Clearing House told me they will reach out to FedEx to file a claim. One day later.... (Just now) FedEx called and asked if I have a package with the tracking number ending in XXXX. I said yes. They asked me what was in the package... I told them modem batteries. They ask me how were the batteries packed? I said I wouldn't know that because I wasn't the person shipping the batteries. I am the receiver. The weirdest question was.... "How are these batteries going to be used?" I said well they are modem battery packs and so of course they will be going into modems. Then.... five second pause and the person says.... We have located the package and you should be receiving it shortly. We will reach back out to you with an update....

So strange... Don't know if the batteries are being shipped out incorrectly or what is going on. Anybody have an experience like this happen to them?

I would have confronted the person and asked them why such a strange question about their use..

But you never know.. a drug dog or bomb sniffing dog could have alerted on them or the package.. or maybe BCH is trying to avoid any hazardous materials fees and didn't label them correctly.. you just never know..

Just saw this post.... Wonder if the same thing happened...

1637331305523.png

Back