diy solar

diy solar

Solar sadness

I searched on this forum to check out Watts 247 reputation on DIY. Mostly favorable reviews, until I hit your review.
I do not know whose review you were referring to but the OP on this thread was @Mannfamilywoodworks and in post #20 he clearly states that it was user error. Several people complicated him for admitting his mistake. When I saw that perhaps I should have suggested to update the title but apparently that is complicated. I don't have a dog in this fight because I have not done business with the subject of this thread but like you I have seen nothing but favorable reviews.

I searched on this forum to check out Watts 247 reputation on DIY. Mostly favorable reviews, until I hit your review. Your comments and treatment by Watts 247 made me reconsidered using them. Not remembering you after 5 weeks and needing to explain the same thing over and over would be very frustrating. Considering the circumstances and the outcome, I'm sure both parties were frustrated. I appreciate you stepping up and letting us know that the equipment bought at Watts 247 wasn't to blame. From my research on DIY forum, I willing to buy from them.
Ian is a great guy who will help you with a smile.
I definitely recommend him. Just do your research first. No one will do it for you :)

Ian is a great guy who will help you with a smile.
I definitely recommend him. Just do your research first. No one will do it for you :)
Yup I've only only had to remind him once. The guy is super busy, can't expect him to have photographic memory.
I searched on this forum to check out Watts 247 reputation on DIY. Mostly favorable reviews, until I hit your review. Your comments and treatment by Watts 247 made me reconsidered using them. Not remembering you after 5 weeks and needing to explain the same thing over and over would be very frustrating. Considering the circumstances and the outcome, I'm sure both parties were frustrated. I appreciate you stepping up and letting us know that the equipment bought at Watts 247 wasn't to blame. From my research on DIY forum, I willing to buy from them.
I will vouch for Ian. I've only had to remind him once and has always calls me back. Best customer service I've had.

diy solar

diy solar
Back