diy solar

diy solar

Source for EVE 280 custom busbars?

ssean

Is anyone selling custom busbars for the EVE 280 cells? I'd like to find something a little beefier than the originals.

I have a stamping die that is adjustable, it's the die that I use for the batteries I sell...My size is 1/8" thick by 1" wide, adjustable length, with slots 5/16" x 7/16" long (fits M8 or M6 perfectly).

I can do aluminum or copper material.

I’m having trouble finding busbars. What I’m measuring is not the sizes on line. How much would it be to make them? Any pics of your work?

I have a stamping die that is adjustable, it's the die that I use for the batteries I sell...My size is 1/8" thick by 1" wide, adjustable length, with slots 5/16" x 7/16" long (fits M8 or M6 perfectly).

I can do aluminum or copper material.
Do you ship to Europe? I would very much like to buy 12 more busbars for my 304 Ah cells.

Remember on many batteries the terminals aren't centered and the dimensions from the side and to the end are different so if you put the batteries inline they will require one length of buss bar and if the are placed next to each other they will require another length of buss bar.

Hi, we are located in germany. But can ship worldwide.
We have custom busbars.
ECS
I'm not sure what the shipped price is on this upper pictured beefy looking busbar, but it looks like a nice piece! Tin coated would be ideal!

Back