diy solar

diy solar

Stella Volta is my go-to source for retail solar equipment

Hedges

I See Electromagnetic Fields!
Always the bargain hunter, I do my shopping on eBay. Great experiences there, normally good support from most sellers in terms of resolving any short-term issues. It was on eBay that I discovered both Santan Solar and Stella Volta. I am a repeat customer with both of them.

Stella Volta had competitive pricing posted on eBay for items I wanted and I bought from them. I've since shopped on their web site a few times and bought several products made by Midnight Solar and Tigo.

Not the fastest turnaround on orders and once they contacted me to say the listed item wasn't actually in stock for the quantity I ordered, but decent shipping times and great prices keep me coming back for more. Overall I'm happy with Stella Volta.

I bought my Radian from Stella Volta. Best price I found and shipping was reasonably quick. No idea about any after sales service but if I needed anything I'd talk to Outback directly.

I've ended up with them as the seller a few times buying MidNite Solar stuff off Amazon. Generally good prices and reasonably fast shipping.

Packing has been a mixed bag with a few of the PV breakers getting knocked around enough to break (non-essential) bits off.

Also they seem to put their branding on everything as hard-to-remove stickers - which in some cases obscure the labels on the breakers and don't tend to be applied very neatly (not square to the component and different for each one).

Haven't really decided if I'm a fan yet...

I can also say that I AM Pleased with StellaVolta. They have amazing deals pop up and I managed to score a Midnite Classic 150 for a Great Price and they shipped to Canada quickly without any of the usual "issues". Great Prices, Excellent Shipping.

diy solar

diy solar
Back