diy solar

diy solar

Things that make you go hmmm.

Great video, easily watchable / listenable at 1.5x. That fish is funny.

Shame we never figured out the pyramids …..for acknowledged public display-explaination….Tesla was very interested in the pyramids. Report was FBI and others stole from him before during and after his death. Tesla was reported not to like Edison. Some ppl say Tesla replicated the pyramids. Hmmmm wonder how we lost the history of what the pyramids were really used for and what the pyramids were suppose to do? Lot of time and effort were put into building them. I read a book at public library in grade school -that said “the outer shell from pyramids was stolen and was probably precious metal”. Were the pyramids from lost great civilization that destroyed itself? Were the pyramids from aliens and gods that walked among us?

Ever notice ancients were in love with precious metals. Why? What were precious metals used for then vs now besides jewelry. 🤡🤣 Jewelry was a way of transporting wealth and more than just adornments. Hmmmmm…

I did find interesting quirk in video towards end where he mentions, “solar panels at 20% could been used years ago but then talks about modern panels and calls them scam due to environmental damage.” Maybe not using the solar panels years ago was a good thing unless those early panels did not damage environment when they stop working - die.

I do believe we are controlled. Imagine if we had free energy. Hmmmmm ….. say it with me, “CONSPIRACY.’’

Back