diy solar

diy solar

Very Unhappy - both 6500ex failed - down 1 week

NVCYberPro

Has anyone else had such issues? I originally had bad strobing issues and signature solar replaced my unit. My system has been running good since November 2023 that is until last Friday 6/7/2024.

I opened a case on Monday the 10th, have spoken with 3 different people (Eddie, Rodolfo, Ethan) and no resolution. I provided detailed pictures, reading, etc and have been assured someone would help me and nada.

Very frustrated and unhappy

Has anyone else had such issues? I originally had bad strobing issues and signature solar replaced my unit. My system has been running good since November 2023 that is until last Friday 6/7/2024.

I opened a case on Monday the 10th, have spoken with 3 different people (Eddie, Rodolfo, Ethan) and no resolution. I provided detailed pictures, reading, etc and have been assured someone would help me and nada.

Very frustrated and unhappy
Maybe @EG4_Jared @EG4_Jarrett can help you get a warranty RMA processed. I’d push for 6000xp replacements.

You don't need to pay $750 to "upgrade" if your unit fails. Let them replace it under warranty.
Thats exactly what I did! I got my money back on the 6500xps and took that dough and invested in 2 6000xps. Cheaper than upgrading. Just do the math. SS does not point that out. Pretty sneaky in my opinion. Sounds like he is sticking with the defective 6500?

Thats exactly what I did! I got my money back on the 6500xps and took that dough and invested in 2 6000xps. Cheaper than upgrading. Just do the math. SS does not point that out. Pretty sneaky in my opinion. Sounds like he is sticking with the defective 6500?
We openly share this information with our customers :)

Not with me. The first thing you tried with me was to offer the upgrade, disregarding the fact that my inverters were still under warranty. Some people would fall for that, but I did not.
It is likely that the associate you were speaking with simply felt it would benefit you more but the choice is completely up to you :)

Not with me. The first thing you tried with me was to offer the upgrade, disregarding the fact that my inverters were still under warranty. Some people would fall for that, but I did not.
😲
It is likely that the associate you were speaking with simply felt it would benefit you more but the choice is completely up to you :)
That would be you, but why would it benefit me more to upgrade. That would cost $1154.5 more instead of getting a full refund and then paying the difference in price for the better inverters. I paid $2552.50 for the 2 6500EXs. I was given a full refund for the 6500s and then I purchased 2 6000XPs for $2898.00, so it only cost me $345.50 more. If I would have done your upgrade program that would have been $750.00 X 2=$1500.00 I would have paid for the 2 6000XPs. It all worked out in the end but if you are due a refund, skip the upgrade. :)

😲

That would be you, but why would it benefit me more to upgrade. That would cost $1154.5 more instead of getting a full refund and then paying the difference in price for the better inverters. I paid $2552.50 for the 2 6500EXs. I was given a full refund for the 6500s and then I purchased 2 6000XPs for $2898.00, so it only cost me $345.50 more. If I would have done your upgrade program that would have been $750.00 X 2=$1500.00 I would have paid for the 2 6000XPs. It all worked out in the end but if you are due a refund, skip the upgrade. :)
Understandable. I apologize if it wasn't the route you would have preferred. It may have been the easier route for you? I apologize, I don't remember the specifics of your case. I will say, getting the 6000XP's, you definitely came out on top. They are certainly the superior unit. I'm glad it all worked out in the end! How is your new setup working for you?

Understandable. I apologize if it wasn't the route you would have preferred. It may have been the easier route for you? I apologize, I don't remember the specifics of your case. I will say, getting the 6000XP's, you definitely came out on top. They are certainly the superior unit. I'm glad it all worked out in the end! How is your new setup working for you?

diy solar

diy solar
Back