diy solar

diy solar

Victron vendor recommendations in the USA?

KevinC_63559

Close to buying my first Victron inverter/charger.

Wondering if anyone has a recommended vendor, or equally valuable: Vendors to avoid?

Thanks,

Kevin

Which unit are you looking at?
Two or three for my office project eventually, but for my first one:

Victron Multiplus Compact 12/2000/80 - I see it on Amazon for $954.55, with free shipping (I'm a prime member). Would rather buy from someone I could build a relationship with. This office project is my "get my hands wet" effort. Eventually looking to do my primary residence.

Two or three for my office project eventually, but for my first one:

Victron Multiplus Compact 12/2000/80 - I see it on Amazon for $954.55, with free shipping (I'm a prime member). Would rather buy from someone I could build a relationship with. This office project is my "get my hands wet" effort. Eventually looking to do my primary residence.
Thanks for the referral, @G00SE !

We carry this unit and offer the same price and top notch support - feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or need assistance designing your system.

+1 for Current Connected. They have real people that answer the phone and have product knowledge.

Might save a few bucks on S/H from another source, but CC offers this. Seems like a worthwhile offset....

5-Year Manufacturer Warranty + Current Connected 5 Year Extended Warranty* (10 Years Total)!

+1 for Current Connected. They have real people that answer the phone and have product knowledge.

Might save a few bucks on S/H from another source, but CC offers this. Seems like a worthwhile offset....

5-Year Manufacturer Warranty + Current Connected 5 Year Extended Warranty* (10 Years Total)!
We sell solutions not cardboard boxes!

Back