diy solar

diy solar

Is snyoaw.com a legitimate vendor?

12VoltInstalls

life passes by too quickly to not live in freedom
Since santan and amarzon are indefinitely out of Epever 8420AN and eBay has them but $100 higher than above and other vendors had them a few weeks back. And with “shipping from manufacturer” (China) I’m trying to find a vendor with one. SNYOAW came up as a supplier with a quick-ish turnaround but I cannot find any reviews of them. Site says they’re in Texas. Also suggests drop shipping from China but a really nice price.

Does anyone know if SNYOAW is a legitimate company? Or if I type in my card are they going to Michael-Caro me? Should I go buy a prepaid visa and use that LOL?

Have you clicked on the vendor info in Amazon?

I typed in the Epever 8420 and what popped up was available for delivery in five days from a company called solar epic. Solar Epic has 45 reviews in a 12 month period, not all created this month. Also has a China address. I did not see the snyoaw vendor.

You’re not the only one suspicious of snyoaw. There is this article about it:

Have you clicked on the vendor info in Amazon?

I typed in the Epever 8420 and what popped up was available for delivery in five days from a company called solar epic. Solar Epic has 45 reviews in a 12 month period, not all created this month. Also has a China address. I did not see the snyoaw vendor.
They have the 8415 available but I need the 8420 for the 200V Solar VOC
You’re not the only one suspicious of snyoaw. There is this article about it:

Thanks Chris.
That didn’t show up when I searched but I see they saw everything I did that raised my alarm. The price was sketchy-low, too.

I had it in my Amazon cart for $359 but then suddenly they were out of stock; the eBay vendor (who ships from china) was ~$100 more and that bothered my head after I read that I would also be charged shipping, duty/customs, dock fees, taxes…
And at that point I’d be better of with victron.

Thank you for the link

I work with a company called Inverters R US, and they told me a month or so ago that they had a bunch of EPEVER controllers they listed on amazon & FBA, ran into some issue with Amazon, then pulled the listings down and just hung on to the stock. It may be worth calling them to see if they have anything sitting on the shelf needing a new loving home.

If you have trouble with anyone on the phone, ask for Gary, and if that doesn't get anywhere, ask for Dan

Back