diy solar

diy solar

White Paper on Microcycling Lithium shows Net Neutral to Positive Longevity Results.

Good information, especially relevant. I just got Node-Red set up and working to trigger a short, daily Float charge on a XW+ 6848. Since the system is 100% AC coupled there is no way to keep the batteries topped up without using the internal charger.

I was just wondering if the daily micro-cycling would be an issue, glad its not.

Good information, especially relevant. I just got Node-Red set up and working to trigger a short, daily Float charge on a XW+ 6848. Since the system is 100% AC coupled there is no way to keep the batteries topped up without using the internal charger.

I was just wondering if the daily micro-cycling would be an issue, glad its not.
As a very late adopter of Li/solar, and being offgrid, it has been a source of confusion for me. The gospel of Lithium has a lot of commandments I find perplexing.
It is the only study I've seen that actually looked at this.

As a very late adopter of Li/solar, and being offgrid, it has been a source of confusion for me. The gospel of Lithium has a lot of commandments I find perplexing.
It is the only study I've seen that actually looked at this.
Like Abraham Lincoln said, you can only believe 65% of what people say on the Internet related to Batteries, oil or politics.

Back