diy solar

diy solar

320ah Cells Ordered.

Will I get what I paid for?

• Total voters
2022-06-04 08:49
The package has left Hong Kong air.
I thought Hong Kong air almost went out of business in 2021.
Wow! so they do free shipping of 16 pieces by Air, it is lots of weight for free shipping, if that is real you should get the batteries in next week or so instead of waiting for months via sea shipping.
I got the same status update today ?

Fwiw...

There is no such entity as 'Hong Kong Air'. My $10 says they made this up. Besides, it doesn't make sense that a package 'left' Hong Kong air. What does that even mean?

In addition, neither Hong Kong Airlines, nor Air Hong Kong, conducts flights to the U.S.

Similar status. supposedly the package left via air. I don't think the entry relates to the co. Hong Kong Air, just that it left via air.
It'll be interesting once it hits the US if a new/additional tracking number is issued. Ironically QFL is listed on my order as the logistics co., which appears to be a legit co..

1654361386752.png

I hope the box will not be filled with concrete blocks.
$900 total price for sixteen 300Ah cells all the way from China is just way too good to be true, 88Kg of free air shipment is no way.

By air?? Lol.

As said, 320Ah does not exist.
This weight by air = bloody expensive to ship
And batteries usually are not even allowed by air due to safety reasons...

I'm 95% sure its a fake. They will try to keep you waiting untill protection runs out, or provide false tracking 'dear friend, tracking shows delivered, please contact your post office'.
The same as the previous flood of xxxx-orders-store scams

Similar status. supposedly the package left via air. I don't think the entry relates to the co. Hong Kong Air, just that it left via air.
It'll be interesting once it hits the US if a new/additional tracking number is issued. Ironically QFL is listed on my order as the logistics co., which appears to be a legit co..

View attachment 97207
Arrived in states I guess. New status line today "waiting for pickup"

Arrived in states I guess. New status line today "waiting for pickup"
It may sit in the Custom for a while, once it is cleared the Custom it is then picked up by the carrier then they should able to give you the tracking number if all is true. I am curious to see how much weight it shows in the tracking info and how many packages they are if all of these are real.

Last edited:
'Deal of the century' is still going on, for those brave enough.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220606-233704_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20220606-233704_Brave.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 22
LOL! $208 and free shipping. I really wonder how many people actually place the order.

I see now they have 420Ah cells, hmmm... Is this new or bogus?
Tried to grab a screenshot of the listing but is is in an unacceptable format. Scroll down on the link from above post to see other 420 Ah offerings.
No such thing. Someone DID buy theses previously here and they tested at 240ah

Back