diy solar

diy solar

AC200 Hooked up to Camper

bvsouthc

Hello all. I should be receiving my AC200 next month (hopefully) and had a question on how to properly plug into my camper. If I have an adapter for the plug can I simply plug into one of the A/C outlets on the AC200?

Is there a special cable/adapter that I can get to go into the 12v/25amp port on the AC200?

Thank you!

You should be able to get an adapter to step you down from the 50A or 30A RV plug to the 110VAC plug; however, you will be limited to a 15A draw or 1800W. A 1000W microwave, which uses 1600W, may overload the system.

No idea about the DC side, but 12V/25A is pretty light. Your RV should charge its 12V system with the AC200 providing AC input.

Is there a special cable/adapter that I can get to go into the 12v/25amp port on the AC200?

Thank you!
Did you buy the special $16 25A cable sold as an Extra on Indiegogo where you bought your AC200?
If you did not then it may be a problem getting it now at the same time as your AC200
That cable is still on Indiegogo.

Did you buy the special $16 25A cable sold as an Extra on Indiegogo where you bought your AC200?
If you did not then it may be a problem getting it now at the same time as your AC200
No I didnt. I was actually under the impression all the cables came with it and just learned recently they don't.

You should be able to get an adapter to step you down from the 50A or 30A RV plug to the 110VAC plug; however, you will be limited to a 15A draw or 1800W. A 1000W microwave, which uses 1600W, may overload the system.
So best to just get ac adapter and use the ac plug while staying under 1800 watts?
No idea about the DC side, but 12V/25A is pretty light. Your RV should charge its 12V system with the AC200 providing AC input.
I

So best to just get ac adapter and use the ac plug while staying under 1800 watts?

Can I order this cable right from Bluetti or does it have to be through Indiegogo? Also, after looking at the cable Im not sure how it plugs into camper?

Can I order this cable right from Bluetti or does it have to be through Indiegogo? Also, after looking at the cable Im not sure how it plugs into camper?
Dunno
Cut off Anderson on adapter cable then wire to a 12V fuse block.

Back